Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'on' (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Principal curvature lines on surfaces: need some advice please

Hi,   To generate a grid structure based on a surface, I wanted to determine the principal curvature lines in a UV-point. This seems more c…

Started by Niels De Temmerman

18 Mar 21, 2018
Reply by zhaolun_yang

Curve on cylindrical surface using relative item component

Hi all,I wanted to create a curves on a surface, which is lofted from couple of ellipse.The curve has to include specific points that is sh…

Started by Amaraa

7 Nov 18, 2017
Reply by Amaraa

{0} Branch Addressing, Maintaining Tree Structure through simplify even when only operating on one branch?

How do you make sure that the initial branch address is maintained through simplify? Working on: {0} {1} But only working on Branch {0} o…

Started by Jonathan Sheridan

14 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Sheridan

find the closest point

hey! i am trying to find the close points to the curves that im using, i mean, if there is a point that its distance from each curve is sma…

Started by Hanan Tanasra

3 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by Hanan Tanasra

Frei Otto's Compass Method - structual engineer

Hi guys, if there are any structual engineers in this forum they already had heard the name Frei Otto. And for all the others: He was a mi…

Started by Hendrik

7 Oct 18, 2017
Reply by spiral

Create a grasshopper component on visual studio

Hello grasshopper community,  I'm trying to create a grasshopper component in visual studio. I use Visual Studio community 2017. The probl…

Started by Mathis

8 Oct 5, 2017
Reply by Shong

reading coordinates or values from pictures

Hi everyone, I want to know if it is some way to import a picture in some component in Grashopper an get the corremponding value from a de…

Started by rene

3 Jun 19, 2017
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

Diagrid from Curved Surfaces

I'm relatively new to grasshopper. I have a curved and twisted polysurface that I need to apply a diagrid to but every script I've tried, i…

Started by Tyler

0 Apr 22, 2017

Equal spacing of points on a sphere

Hello,  I am trying to distribute 270 points on a sphere with as regular a spacing between each as possible. I am trying to get a more reg…

Started by Helmut Bell

9 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by Rossignol

tripping CURVE ARRAY

before I came here, I literally almost tried everything. Never in my life I felt that betrayed and frustrated with technology. I am trying…

Started by Hakam husam

0 Mar 3, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service