Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sand dune/Medial Axis (SAMPLE)

Here is a script replicating the shape created by pouring sand on a closed shape (here a polygon). From above it draws medial axis, but her…

Started by Laurent DELRIEU

18 Feb 5, 2020
Reply by Aleks

Tributary area of a node in a mesh

Hi, I have a mesh and I would like to find the tributary area of a node. I have attached a photo of it. Tributary area of a node is sum of…

Started by Manoo Ard

5 Oct 11, 2017
Reply by Manoo Ard

Divide a curve into linear segments of equal length

Hi,  I am starting out with a parabola (or any planar curve), with a start and an endpoint. I am trying to divide it into N number of linea…

Started by Pancho Cedron

12 May 31, 2017
Reply by saeid abbaspoor

Fix an attribute of a component

Hi, How can I fix attribute of a component. Please see photo below. every time I open grasshopper I should select the attribute manually. I…

Started by Manoo Ard

3 May 20, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Is their a way I can make the circles change color when they are getting close to each other to a certain distance?

Hi! I'm really new to grasshopper, I'm trying to do a particle simulation of pedestrian flow by kangaroo. Is there a way I can manage the a…

Started by jackhao

0 May 9, 2017

Custom implementation of GH_ValueList component, RunTime Warnings

Dear David, I have overridden parts of your GH_ValueList component in order to create my own implementation of it. However one thing I ca…

Started by Anton Szilasi

2 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Anton Szilasi

Kangaroo error:1. Solution exception:Index was out of range.

Hi there! I'm new to grasshopper and I have been playing with some definitions for my Masters thesis project. I created a mesh using kanga…

Started by Tina Zhang

5 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Tina Zhang

Component Tabs are barely readable

I am using Rhino5 and GH 09.0076 on windows on a Mac with "Parallels" in a VM. I want to have a big design area and therefore I use a very…

Started by Max Steger

3 Jan 14, 2017
Reply by Max Steger

index was out of range must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection

hello. I'm new to grasshopper and vb script as well. I've been having the following problem lately with vb script. I keep getting the follo…

Started by Gheorghe Madalin

7 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

Total QTY and LENGTH of common edges. IE Left Top Right Bottom. Whats better MESH or SURFACE.

I am trying to have grasshopper count how many parts and total length of different edges when setting multiple Mesh/Surfaces. Top QTY / Li…

Started by Chris Fitch

5 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Chris Fitch

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service