Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'number' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pre-define exact values for number sliders

Is it possible to pre-define a number slider for exact values? For example, I don't want the slider to go from 1 to 10, but only snap betw…

Started by sas som

9 Aug 26, 2019
Reply by matoula kounaki

Extract number from a string in a list

Hello, I'm trying to use Elk to create a city massing model. I've selected the list item "building:levels:#" from the OSM data and now I am…

Started by Jon

8 Dec 21, 2017
Reply by Frédéric Mallet

Choosing between two options according to a variable number

Hi everyone, i'm new here, and also just starting to use Grasshoper. I really need your helpbecause i don't know which icones in GH i shoul…

Started by AK

2 Oct 15, 2017
Reply by AK

From a model, I want to take out 'node point number' and 'element number'

I try From a quadrangle made with these four simple lines and four points I want to take out 'node point number' and 'element number' T…

Started by Y.Kate

11 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by Y.Kate

GHpython-extract the list number

I'm making my own GHPython script. I want to extract the list number where True is stored, with the input value X as the list that returns…

Started by Tomo Nishimura

6 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Chris Hanley

HELP Specifying a number of Circles to be randomly populate a grid

I need HELP please, I have a grid which is populated with various sizes of circles. I want to be able to set a maximum limit on the number…

Started by Mark Eden

0 Mar 22, 2016

convert text to number value

Hello ,  I'm  gonna using optimization with geco plug in , but the result which coming out from lua component is a Text not numeric value…

Started by Reham Ahmed

9 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by Eran Shoshan

Assign number to true or false

Hi everyone,   How do we assign a number to "true" or "false".   Say : true = 1 and false = 0?   I saw this somewhere in the forum but I ca…

Started by Ben

5 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Stephen Maher

Unknown slider?

Hi everyone! I'm doing an exercise from the book "algorithms aided design" by Mario Tedeschi and appears this kind of slider. It will proba…

Started by ClaraML

2 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by ClaraML

Running Integer Values with Octopus

Hi guys! Does anyone know how to 'force' Octopus to run only slider integer values? For example, I have an integer slider between 0.1 and…

Started by Reinhardt Swart

0 Jun 24, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service