Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'not' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Octopus HELP! can not open the main window

Hi, I have just downloaded Octopus 0.3.4, however, I am not able to open the main window of Octopus. No matter how many times I tried to do…

Started by LI YANTING

4 Nov 28, 2017
Reply by LI YANTING

Error? user Objects are not shown

Hi, I have a bit problem with user objects. At first the user objects were shown on tool bar when I made or installed user object. But it…

Started by Inu

4 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by Massimo Romanato

python and ghpython failure after installation of MSVC2010 build files

I would like to put this out to anyone who has enough experience in .NET Framework or C# debugging. So this is the exception that is throw…

Started by tang li qun

3 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Script editor is not opened when double click on component

It is the most fundemental function for ghpython. I can not work with it.   .I can not open script editor by double click or there is…

Started by zeynep

1 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by zeynep

Need assistance with Model View in Karamba.

Hi all, I am new to Karamba and Grasshopper as well and I have been following this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_znWGFvZImM Bu…

Started by Ragnar Freyr Guðmundsson

0 Nov 9, 2016

Grasshopper Calculation Times

I would like to ask: What are the chances that grasshopper has crashed and is no longer attempting to execute the script versus Grasshopper…

Started by Daniel Gault

2 Jul 21, 2016
Reply by Daniel Gault

Millipede data handling problem

Hi all, I've recently started using millipede and it seems that all internalized inputs come up as null when trying to 'extract' (and also…

Started by Gediminas Kirdeikis

0 Feb 24, 2016

Honey Bee not finding adjacencies severe error

Hey Grasshopper community! Since last month I've started with these excellent tutorials on HoneyBee from Chris Mackey (https://www.youtube

Started by Juan David Barbosa

3 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Juan David Barbosa

Help! I can't find arrays!!!

Hi there, it's my first steps with grasshopper and i'm finishing with the starting tutorials. I'm at the 12th video tutorial "Lists and ran…

Started by Matteo Nebiolo

2 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Matteo Nebiolo

Bake not working

Hi there, I'm working on this definition, but it won't bake the result i get, any ideas why? thank you  

Started by Stella Page

2 Jan 13, 2016
Reply by Stella Page

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service