Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'mouse' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

mouse coord.

Icant find any method to recover the xyz coord. of the mouse in the rhino viewport. is it possible ? in a real time I mean. not just recove…

Started by pepe ballesteros

15 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

3D mouse wish

Wouldn't it be cool to use a 3D mouse to pan and zoom in the grasshopper workspace ? (3D connexion, Astroid, and the like) -- Olivier

Started by Olivier Suire

18 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Olivier Suire

Custom display - grasshopper c# vs Visual studio

Hi everyone,  I have lately been working on Mouse Interactive tool at work, and I have made it work with a c# component, so now I want to…

Started by Jens Pedersen

12 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Jens Pedersen

Mouse event from Rhinoceros viewport

Hello I am trying to make work a component with a mouse listener. I need to tell it that my event must be taken from a Rhino viewport. How…

Started by mcomart

0 Nov 19, 2014

Feature Request: make the interface more flexible

I'm using GH and Rhino on a touch capable Laptop. I don't mean to make you transform GH into a Metro-App. Most people are still more likely…

Started by Hannes Löschke

3 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Weaverbird + Mouse and touchpad problem

Hi, I have been running windows 8 on bootcamp and using rhino+grasshopper great. I recently installed weaverbird and now my mouse and touch…

Started by John Natanek

3 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Small request: tooltip - path display for single list

Moving the mouse over an component output shows a summary of the data. It would be convenient to also display the path even if it is only a…

Started by phillip

0 Sep 13, 2013

Hot keys and mouse/keyboard combinations

Is there a comprehensive list of all the hot key short cuts, mouse/keyboard combinations available in GH?  Can we build one in this thread?…

Started by Stan Carroll

3 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

IDEA : trick to use 3D mouse in Grasshopper

I find that I often try to use my 3D mouse (from Space Control) while in Grasshopper, and then I come back to reality :doesn't work. Those…

Started by Olivier Suire

1 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service