Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'minimum' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bounding cone

Here is a script which calculates the bounding cone of a group of points or vectors, with a cone tip at a given place. It is a sort of mini…

Started by Laurent DELRIEU

0 Jun 4, 2015

Making a curve steeper with controlled mins and maximums

Hey guys, I'm trying to make the curve steeper so the "bump" is more noticeable as shown below. I know I can achieve this with a graph mapp…

Started by Sal Villanueva

0 Jun 1, 2015

How to set minimum/maximum to attractor points in all axis (bachelor thesis arch)

My project is a public space. It is and under/overground theater. I create public space on top of the surface and a theater under the earth…

Started by Helmchen

3 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Helmchen

diffusion-limited-aggregation, minimum path, growth

I am trying to edit this script it so it will go towards an attractor (eg: food source) and as it grows the older parts die off to leave th…

Started by Sarah Shuttleworth

5 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by h

Mass minimum

I know there's a 'minimum' block that takes the minimum of two numbers - is there a way to take the minimum of a set of numbers? For examp…

Started by James Schollum

1 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Hannes Löschke

Control attractor strenght

Hi everyone, I made vertical louvers using some attractor points. They can rotate so they can block the sun, but near the attractor points…

Started by Rutger D

2 May 24, 2013
Reply by Rutger D

Extract the minimum value in each branch of a tree

Hello everyone How could I extract the minimum value from each branch of a tree as shown in the image below?  Thank you for any help! …

Started by Maria Valente

2 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Maria Valente

How Would I Model This Minimum Surface?

Hey All, This is my first post, as I am still learning Rhino / Grasshopper. So please be patient haha! :P I am trying to model a particula…

Started by Pietro Amoroso

13 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Eugene popov

Multiple Points / Finding the MINIMUM from 3+ inputs.

Hello again everyone! I have a series of lofted fins, the length of which is determined by 2 attractor points. These are based on a serie…

Started by J. Pyeatt

7 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

Finding minimum value of list query

Hi   I have a list of points of which I want to find the lowest 100 values(in z-direction) and then pick those points.   I have managed to…

Started by Sam Wood

4 May 7, 2011
Reply by Sam Wood

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service