Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'merge' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Merge Surface? is it possible?

hi   I am trying to merge two (or even more surfaces) together, so that they become one surface. The surfaces are tangent on all connecting…

Started by Konrad Jünger

7 Mar 9, 2020
Reply by Tri Leo Bayu

How to convert a polysurface into a surface?

Hey guys! I'm working on this project and need to assign some gird structure by lunchbox plugin on selected surface, but paneling component…

Started by Ali Bazazan

1 Jun 15, 2018
Reply by Netush

Set roadblock

Hi there ! I hit a roadblock in my definition. I have a tree containing lists of integers. I need to merge the lists that contain at least…

Started by Olivier Suire

13 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Olivier Suire

Read row and select attribute based on this row

I need to read row by row in my excel file and assign the color in this specific row to my geometry.My sheet file has more than 400 rows.Th…

Started by Guilherme Vaz

2 Aug 6, 2017
Reply by Guilherme Vaz

Join Two Lines Into 1

Hi Everyone, Does anyone happen to know how to merge a series of line pairs into a collapsed series of lines as shown in the jpeg?  Would…

Started by Ryan Conover

6 Apr 13, 2017
Reply by Ryan Conover

Merge two lists which representing points with python/ programming merge element with python

I´m working with python in Rhino 3D and have following problem. I have two Lists representing points. List one for example: StartPoints = […

Started by Apfelbaum

7 Mar 8, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Merge brep and surface

Hi! How can i merge Untrimmed surface and Open Brep?

Started by Bakursky Ivan

2 Feb 19, 2017
Reply by Bakursky Ivan

Merging two values into a point??

Hi I need to merge the value from a number slide, for instance 10, and then another number, 0, into a point (10,0). I have tried the combin…

Started by Lasse Kildemoes

2 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Lasse Kildemoes

Single symmetrical Surface Through Half Sections And Rails

Hello! I would like to obtain a symmetrical single surface with seamless junction in the middle from the blue cross sections and green rail…

Started by Laurent B

0 Feb 6, 2017

Branch index manipulation

Hi everybody!I need to change the order of the branches of my tree. I've don it in a really naif way, by dividing them in different lists.…

Started by Francesca Burchi

3 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by Francesca Burchi

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service