Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'material' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grasshopper render animation with VrayToon

I am trying to render grasshopper animation with Toon materials. What I want to do is to have all geometries with vray toon material as ba…

Started by Andrew Jinho Ahn

2 Oct 12, 2017
Reply by MILADNH

unexpected shine behaviour fix

Material shine parameter seems to behave inversely to its description. Except @ 0 (no shine) 

Started by Guido R

0 Oct 12, 2017

How to Import a vrmesh to Grasshopper?

I want to import my vrmesh file to populate it in Grasshopper, but I can't figure out how to use that file type as an import. I'm also not…

Started by Jim Marsh

5 Aug 18, 2017
Reply by Jim Marsh

Custom Preview - Color for edge different from face?

I found the Create Material and Custom Preview components - is there a way to set the edges as a different color than the faces?  For exam…

Started by mem

4 Jul 5, 2017
Reply by mem

Import BSDF File for Honeybee/Radiance

Hello everyone, I am attempting to import a BSDF file for a dropped shade in order to run some more accurate calculations. Upon recieving…

Started by Reinhardt Swart

2 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by Reinhardt Swart

Assigning materials for render in Grasshopper

Hi everybody, I designed some objects like this one : https://www.flickr.com/photos/fdecomite/23725712760 but for rendering, I didn't find…

Started by Washington Irving

1 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Petras Vestartas

Rhino material to GH material?

Dim mat As New rhino.DocObjects.Material (...) Dim ghmat As New grasshopper.Kernel.Types.GH_Material(mat.Id) print( ghmat.IsValidWhyNot()…

Started by Daniel González Abalde

1 May 19, 2015
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

electrical resistance calculator / conductive material simulator

i am working on a project that generates shapes from the electrical properties of conductive materials. i am currently physically measuring…

Started by M Kong

0 Feb 5, 2015

VIPER/Energy+ Modeling

Hey, When creating a VIPER model, I understand that windows are supposed to be planar to the walls with no openings in the wall.  Perhaps…

2 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Reinhardt Swart

Kalwall VIPER in GH

For accuracy, what is the best way to model a translucent glazing with VIPER?  It is a window component but since it can replace a curtain…

0 Mar 8, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service