Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'match' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Match point group structure

Hello everybody, I have a cloud of points divided into x number of unequal branches. I want to group these points by proximity, and I did t…

Started by Alessandro Ronfini

0 Mar 2, 2017

Challenge for Simple and hard matter, G2 nurbs curve Variable match

Hello , please check picture first ,     It is simple , we always use Rhino curve G2 match , it is fast because G1 points are same distance…

Started by Winsion Liang

12 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by Winsion Liang

Question on Match surface

Hello ,      This might be an old question ,     I am using ASTOOLS,  the blend surface works ,      But I hope to get match surface func…

Started by Winsion Liang

3 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Winsion Liang

Sine Truss and Fixing Mesh Holes

Hey all, I was wondering I have been working on a definition but I can't seem to rectify an issue and I'm wondering if anyone has any idea…

Started by Alexander Onufriev

0 Nov 3, 2016

Matching data, bake hatch.

I am trying to bake colored hatch with this component I found on the forum, and getting the color attribute using Elefront's RHatt. The pro…

Started by Maycon Sedrez

0 Aug 4, 2016

Match data after manipulating one tree

Hi all, I'm testing one definition to create hexagonal surface patterns using a Lunchbox component like this image. Because cells coming…

Started by Dongyeop Lee

6 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Dongyeop Lee

orient/rotate planes based on other near planes

So, I'm trying to rotate/orient/match planes with other planes that are nearby. so the number in one list does not match the other. It has…

Started by Carlos Sabogal

1 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Pairing set of curves to another set of curves

Dear GH community, I wish to pair two lines, the beam line (red) and vector line (green). Currently the supposedly paired lines doesn't sh…

Started by Homar

8 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Homar

Is there any tip concerning "Blend Curve" ?

I want to create Blend Surface component. So I choose that 4 curves and blend curve for first step. But as you can see, that "Blend Curv…

Started by Digit

5 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

Match Start and End Tangent Options in Loft?

Hi Guys, I am lofting through a series of lines in 3D space in Grasshopper, but I need the form generated when I select "Match start tange…

Started by Cristian Oncescu

1 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Hannes Löschke

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by