Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'map' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ElkContours error with Elk

Hi everyone ! I am trying to make contours with Elk plugin. Everything should work well, I set right paths but I have this error message: …

Started by Louis Dupleix

4 Dec 4, 2017
Reply by arkadius belov

Map a geometry on a surface (grasshopper beginner)

Hi guys! I'm quite new on grasshopper, and I'm trying to map a geometry on a irregular surface, avoiding that the geometry will be distor…

Started by Matteo Fornasier

34 Nov 25, 2017
Reply by chiar molino

Modeling Routed Map

Hey everyone, I am trying to model a map that is been routed into wood planks. I've tried extruding and capping thickened streets and diff…

Started by Lawrence Yun

8 Oct 12, 2017
Reply by Nicholas Canlas

Weight Map Analysis

Hello :)I'm trying to configure a weight map analysis of lines in an specified area. The example file is in attachments. The weight map ana…

Started by Erdem Yıldırım

8 Oct 1, 2017
Reply by Erdem Yıldırım

Shp. File for World Cities

Hi Everyone,  I'm trying to create a info-graphic by mapping relationships between cities. I want to use atit to import a shape file (if i…

Started by Andres Lara

0 Jun 10, 2017

Ladybug Tools Mind Map on www.ladybug.tools

Hi Mostapha and Chris, Who is responsible for that cool interactive mind map on http://www.ladybug.tools/ ? I keep finding myself having…

Started by Max Marschall

3 Apr 23, 2017
Reply by Max Marschall

Image series through sampler

I'm looking to animate a field of sand dunes using height maps generated by another program. I got the image sampler to run fine and dandy…

Started by Kameron Baumgardner

7 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Johanna Jõekalda

Fail Morphing Grid on Surface

Hi All !  I have a little problem, trying to morph a hexgrid on surface.  I want to create a pattern by deforming a grid along a surface.…

Started by Estelle_G

6 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Estelle_G

Mesh Image Mapping

Hey all,I am familiar with mapping images and color etc to meshes derived from nurbs but how can i directly map an image to a mesh? in the…

Started by rob(E)

5 Aug 15, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

map curves to several surfaces

Hi All, i try to copy a bunch of curves to each floor slap in the rigth scale and rotation. I`ve done this with the component mapt to surfa…

Started by SimnFerdnd

2 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by SimnFerdnd

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service