Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'lunchbox' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adaptive Diagrid Facade Panels

Hello,I need a little hand with a project of mine. I'm trying to create a diagrid surface that is organized into frames and panels. The pan…

Started by Caleb Wild

14 Jun 13, 2019
Reply by Christopher Flynn

Lunchbox: diagrid on split surface

Hello, I am trying to create a facade with a diagrid on it. I get the initial curves in Rhino and I used them to split a surface and creat…

Started by Alex Duro

0 Nov 9, 2017

Diamond pattern-panel surface using lunchbox

Hi friends. am new here .i want create a diamond surface pattern over a curved surface same as the example image i uploaded,am a beginner w…

Started by Abhimanyu Ashok

6 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by Abhimanyu Ashok

LunchBox Question... Quads / Diamonds OK, Hex not working?

Hi all, thanks for looking at my help thread. I have been working through a definition that references a Rhino surface, forms panels, and…

Started by Derek smith

4 Jun 26, 2017
Reply by Derek smith

nearest neighbor name in LunchBox Hex Cells Component

Hi I can't figure out if I should use a pattern to select the nearest neighbor name in LunchBox  Hex Cells Component or if there is a bette…

Started by Gavin

0 Jun 19, 2017

Selecting lunchbox panels

I tried to select panels and then divide them in order to manipulate the panels. But, how to do that? I tried it with 'closest point' of ce…

Started by Weklic

2 May 28, 2017
Reply by Weklic

Random reduce, exclude adjacent surfaces

Hi everybody. I am pretty new to Grasshopper, and i made a simple definition using random reduce and Lunchbox plugin to create a perforate…

Started by Mauro Mantovani

2 Feb 19, 2017
Reply by Mauro Mantovani

can i use T splines model in grasshopper?

hi  i'm a new explorer of grasshopper and i have a model that i created with T-splines... i need to apply a facade subdivision using grassh…

Started by Farah Farah

1 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by HEEN

Hi Everyone, I need help regarding lunchbox to lofts

Hi, I'm still new to GH and I would like to know how can I apply a lunchbox mesh to a loft from multiple arcs. Please see attached file. T…

Started by Jan Cuales

3 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Jan Cuales

Generating circles on Grid Structure nodes - wrong normal from "Evaluate surface"?!

Hello good people, I want to generate circles on a surface according to the srf normal. Subdivide the surface with Lunchbox's >Grid Stru…

Started by Dimitar Genov

2 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Dimitar Genov

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by