Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'loop' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can I make galapagos wait for new fitness from extern file?

Hi Everyone I'm optimizing an office facade using Diva and Viper for the light and solar calculation and afterwards sending the hourly res…

Started by Pil Lauridsen

13 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Matt

Mesh + Stellate on a triangle surface

I am trying to divide a triangle surface using Mesh+ Stellate component and then Weaverbird's Loop Subdividivision. I turn surface into a m…

Started by Sonya Batsova

1 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

problem with write down data in "panel" component

Hi, i don't know how i have to write down data to obtain the same result as in the example. If some one know the answer, can he/she make a…

Started by Dawid Koliński

1 Sep 16, 2017
Reply by Dawid Koliński

Preparing for Lasercutting (Packing)

Hi Guys, iam new to phyton and scripting and i really dont know if there is an easy or makeable opportunity to pack those curves very thick…

Started by Hendrik

3 May 17, 2017
Reply by John

how to create looped function in grasshopper

Hi want to do a grasshopper definition to be in a loop and loop is triggered by a condition.  pleas guide me how to do it.I have attached a…

Started by s s solomon

3 May 16, 2017
Reply by Balazs Kisfali

stream data in recursive loop

HelloI'm trying to make a counter reset when it reaches its maximum.But i cant put a recursive loop to get to know when the maximum is reac…

Started by daniel assayag

4 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by joel

Repeating Operations - Loop

Hi, I've tried to place random L blocks on a grid. Program picks a random point from a point cloud, then picks 2 closest points of it. When…

Started by Fth D

5 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Fth D

Every point on a curve iteration

Component: GHPython Level: Beginner What is the best way to do this in Grasshopper/Python?  For everyPoint_on_sampleCurve:    do this...…

Started by Faith Sa

1 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Problem with project. Ways to avoid a loop

Hi! I have to create a structure based on angles from the points of collision. It's very easy to do with grasshopper but my code looks ver…

Started by Hugo

2 Feb 20, 2017
Reply by Hugo

How to make a loop whose output data return to the input? - VB

Well I do not understand why this does not work and the information I found on the Internet has confused me more, so I ask... Then, what I…

Started by Daniel González Abalde

6 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Joseph Freund

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service