Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'lists' (113)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

List Alignment Issue

Hello All, I have a (somewhat) complicated question regarding list culling. I almost have it figured out, but I cannot get the very last p…

Started by Ethan Davis

5 Mar 20, 2019
Reply by jason mike

Maintain list format after splitting into chunks

Hi all,  Just beginning to learn list management. Any help you could extend would be appreciated! The problem: I have a list which has…

Started by Ethan Davis

5 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

moving one group of objects in a group of objects

I've already moved a group of objects but now I need to move just one out of the group. 

Started by book learnin

5 Oct 31, 2017
Reply by book learnin

Cull Pattern

Good morning GH Community, I am having trouble generating a pattern that i am hoping the community can help me out. I have a grid of points…

Started by Alyne Rankin

11 Oct 13, 2017
Reply by Alyne Rankin

How to flip lists within a list? - I've painted myself into a corner with this one!

Background: I'm trying to generate curved pillows shapes from triangular mesh faces. Problem: I'm trying to find a way to flip lists of U a…

Started by Alex S

0 Oct 11, 2017

Sub lists from list

Hello, So Im doing this image sampler in order to build something similar in real life, the thing is that I would like to automate the amou…

Started by Luis Salguero

7 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Luis Salguero

Matrix/all combinations of Breps?

Hello, I am trying to generate a list of all possible combination of two trees of breps. I have two lists, and each branch in each list ma…

Started by Mariana Ballina

6 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Mariana Ballina

Set roadblock

Hi there ! I hit a roadblock in my definition. I have a tree containing lists of integers. I need to merge the lists that contain at least…

Started by Olivier Suire

13 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Olivier Suire

wrap a List and list the Nth item from each of its branch

Hey Guys, I need your help here, cause Ive tried so many times to do script this and code a component to do this but it seems like a very…

Started by Hakam husam

1 Jul 13, 2017
Reply by Paul N Jeffries

How to prevent two geometry collections from merging when inputted as single variable in scripting component?

I would like to input an arbitrary number of geometry collection components into a single variable of a Python scripting component. However…

Started by Bianchi Dy

4 Jun 27, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service