Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'lines' (101)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Point on Intersecting lines

Hey all, This seems like a really simple problem but I can't seem to figure it out. I'm trying to get the intersecting points between the…

Started by Christine Khor

2 Mar 15, 2019
Reply by Margorie Durant

Delete duplicate lines/points => Cull pattern

Hi, I use the kangaroo component to cull points/lines but could I get the cull pattern to also delete things from other lists?   Thanks a…

Started by Lieneke van Hoek

3 Nov 16, 2017
Reply by Lachlan Finn

loft issue

Hi everyone!!  I am having some trouble trying to do loft between polylines. They are all polylines with the same amount of segments, but…

Started by gabriela

1 Oct 15, 2017
Reply by gabriela

Trying to connect lines

Hi, i want to create something like this  but when i try connect the points that i have made on my surface this happens,  I realised that t…

Started by julianna tong

4 Oct 12, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Creating contour lines from Rhino mesh

Hi all, I'm attempting to create a GH definition that allows me to generate topo/contour lines from a Rhino mesh of the terrain at .5m inc…

Started by Jenna

2 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Jenna

Curves at intervals along contour lines

Hi, I'm a grasshopper fresher and would like to know how to write a basic script which would 1. Place a straight line with an adjustable l…

Started by Moataz Hamde

6 Aug 9, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

outlines from text to extrude

Hello.Good afternoon.My first post here. I'm new to Grasshopper. I need to extrude texts in the grasshopper.I've seen a few compilers that…

Started by Guilherme Vaz

7 Aug 6, 2017
Reply by Andrew Heumann

mesh from grid - can not fill the triangles in the edges

I an trying to create,place a panel - module to the grid gaps.  I used the component wbWeave mesh from lines but there are gaps at the edge…

Started by LINA

2 Aug 6, 2017
Reply by LINA

Custom Preview - Color for edge different from face?

I found the Create Material and Custom Preview components - is there a way to set the edges as a different color than the faces?  For exam…

Started by mem

4 Jul 5, 2017
Reply by mem

Begin a graph/network in SpiderWeb from lines instead of points

Hi There, I'm just looking at a distribution network across a site for uni. There are 2 elements to this, first there will be 4 key routes…

Started by Marc

2 Jul 4, 2017
Reply by Richard Schaffranek

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by