Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'light' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kulpa Gridshell challenge

hi everyone, I'm a french Arch student and for one of my school class me and my friends have to study the project from Ville Hara and Anu P…

Started by scott

8 Oct 22, 2017
Reply by scott

Firefly and DMX

Hello. I've seen videos of Grasshopper sketches with firefly and an arduino with DMX out to controll lights. I couldn't manage to include a…

Started by H S

2 Jan 23, 2016
Reply by machinehistories

Error: reading the Light meter values with Uno Read component - Firefly

Hi all, Hopefully some of you have experience with this. I have set up a arduino Uno with a light meter. Easy set up. Reading the values f…

Started by Remy Konings

0 Oct 26, 2015

Daylight simulation newbie

Hello Im totaly new to light simulation and I just got a very general newbie question. At our office we have descided to give simlation a…

Started by Martin Eide

0 May 11, 2015

DIVA Illuminance Calc. weird results?

Hi all, I'm having difficulties making the illuminance work correctly. I'm getting a weird pattern over the facade. Pics attached. I've u…

Started by Zakaria Djebbara

5 May 5, 2015
Reply by Zakaria Djebbara

Manipulate wave form

Hello All! I am new and just picked up RHINO and GH this semester at school. I really enjoy using grasshopper, I wish I was better at it!  …

Started by Vicky Mo

0 Nov 9, 2014

Iris Diaphragm

I need to build an Iris Diaphragm to control apertures in my building. I have a layout for what i want from which i can make study models f…

Started by Huzefa Ali

6 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by kleerkoat

Light reflections

HiI'm trying to find an efficiant way of calculating simple reflactions - using GHsun as a point - reflection from any number of surfaces (…

Started by Tamir Lavie

0 Aug 17, 2010

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service