Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'length' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Divide curve in segments no bigger than specific distance

Hello, I am trying to divide a curve in segments "no bigger than" a meter, for example. So if I have a curve with a lenght of 9 meters th…

Started by Alex Duro

4 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Divide curve by preset lengths

Hello,  I have a list of lengths, that I need to put tail to tip and keep the information of the start and end points.  The way I am tryi…

Started by Paris Allen

1 Aug 12, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Divide a curve into linear segments of equal length

Hi,  I am starting out with a parabola (or any planar curve), with a start and an endpoint. I am trying to divide it into N number of linea…

Started by Pancho Cedron

12 May 31, 2017
Reply by saeid abbaspoor

finding distance between curve intersections

Hey all, I am quite new to grasshopper.  For a certain grid system I want to find the minimal distance between two points in U direction…

Started by Daniel

3 May 15, 2017
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

Measure length between points along curve?

Hi GH community,   I've created a few profile circles offset from a curve and I want to scale the profiles based on their distances of each…

Started by sphoon

4 Apr 15, 2017
Reply by julius

Tree statistics giving wrong path length ?

Either the path lenth given here by "Tree statistics" is false, or I don't understand what a path length is :

Started by Olivier Suire

5 Mar 4, 2017
Reply by Farah

Karamba: How to consider buckling length in DSTV export?

Hello, I have used ModifyElem component to modify the buckling lengths in my Karamba model, which is a steel truss structure. The problem…

Started by Ilari Pirhonen

7 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Ilari Pirhonen

Polyline made out of segment lengths

Hello! I have a list of numbers, that are divided into branches. What I want to do is create a polyline for each branch, that uses those nu…

Started by Denis

2 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Denis

scale mesh faces by curvature

I'm looking to approximate a brep with a mesh and scale the faces according to curvature of the brep. The edge length of the mesh faces wou…

Started by Bret Vanderhyden

2 May 10, 2016
Reply by Bret Vanderhyden

Remeshing with a limited set of triangles

Hey ! I'd like to simplify a meshed surface in flat triangles, with the least triangle variations possible listed in a custom set. Firstl…

Started by Mac Gros

2 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Mac Gros

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service