Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'layers' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bake and Export multiples layers with geometry to dwg/dxf for GH directly

Hi Guys, I am trying to bake multiple geometries organized in different layers with GH (works fine) and in the same flow export this as  d…

Started by chrisk

46 Jan 31, 2020
Reply by lorenzo

Export/Bake Model upon slider value change

Hey all, I was wondering if there was a simple way to export the 3D model every time there is a slider change or if you could help me out…

Started by Kevin Miller

3 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by Kevin Miller

Defining rhino blocks in GRasshopper, and bake it while conserving the layers

Hi Everyone, I'm working in Rhino and grasshopper for few years, but i can't find a way to set rhino blocks into grasshopper, in order to…

Started by José Jero

4 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by José Jero

WAVY WALL

hey im trying to set up a wavy wall - layered panels on grasshopper and since im fairly new to the world of grasshopper i would appreciate…

Started by Richard

4 Jul 10, 2017
Reply by Richard

Get geometry from layers (Python)

Hi I am trying to program in Python something like the geometry pipeline component where you can obtain all the geometry contained in a lay…

Started by Alejandro Pacheco Diéguez

1 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Snapping Objects together and separating geometry into different layers

Hey Guys, I have a problem stacking the objects so there isn't a gap between them. Before randomizing the geometry size it was fine for me…

Started by Will fu

0 Jun 11, 2015

asign named layers with colours to a set of polylines

Hi, I have a collection of closed polylines I want to assign to layers. Now as far as I can ascertain, grasshopper does not link this type…

Started by Rob Geyer

20 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Rob Geyer

Layers in GH

Hi David, I have noticed that Layers in GH could help certain workflows. For example, I am working with multiple overlapping developeable…

Started by Gregory Epps

0 Apr 6, 2012

Problem Creating Multiple New Layers

Hi, I wrote a VB component that should take in a list of layer names and create a new layer for each name (this would eventually come from…

Started by Peter Adams

1 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Peter Adams

Is there a way to cull or branch a list according to layer??

Is there a way to cull or branch a list according to layer??The definition as a whole takes a file in rhino with "buildings" and wants to c…

Started by Monica Freundt

2 May 19, 2011
Reply by Monica Freundt

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service