Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'lattice' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

closed lattice structure mesh in brep

Hi, I'm a design student currently working on my graduation project. I'm very interested in Grasshopper but still a beginner so I would lik…

Started by Susan G

11 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

Tensile line lattice infill example

I've been looking for infill starter patterns to make large and complex 3d tensioned latticework before relaxing to find the form.(Like mor…

Started by roderick read

1 Jun 9, 2017
Reply by Daniel Piker

Make a lattice structure inside a mesh

Hey! For my final project i'm trying to form a geometric 3d lattice that populates a mesh that I set, it gets its thickness according to th…

Started by Yarden Mor

0 Jun 4, 2017

Hollow Truncated Octahedron

Here is a script to generate hollow truncated octahedron. 3 parameters characterize the shape. The first must me equal to 0.5 if you need a…

Started by Laurent DELRIEU

6 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

Curves on surface for lattice?

Hello all, I'm trying to do some curves on a surface to form a lattice-like structure. So far, I have 4 curves, which are then divided to…

Started by Neily B

5 Jul 21, 2016
Reply by Christian Gartland

Help with lattice on surface definition challenge.

Hey grasshopper experts, I have a challenge for you... I'm new to grasshopper but i know some Rhino and I need some help. I need to build a…

Started by 3dObjex

7 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by 3dObjex

Diagrid Tower Project

Hello Everyone , i am new here and need some advice / help with part of a project since  I am new to Grasshopper. I need to generate a par…

Started by Christoph

1 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by Christoph

Random Diagrid Help!!

Hi all I am quite new to GH know most basic components. I need to make a random grids on series of towers that act as structure, like belo…

Started by mrahmany

15 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by peter fotiadis

Applying lattice to a solid

Hello there,  Can you turn a solid object into a 3D lattice? I've seen a surface turned into a lattice time and again for a surface, but ne…

Started by Dan Tee

0 Aug 19, 2013

Deformable lattice

is it possible to make a deformable lattice in grasshopper in which the vertices if moved affect the points to which they are attached to .…

Started by Saurabh Mhatre

2 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Philipp

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service