Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'laser' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A solid waffle for laser cutting.

This script is aim to take in a BRep polysurface solid for generating a laser cutting file. It can handle hollow forms, cantilevering masse…

Started by Victor Leung

121 Feb 2, 2019
Reply by constantinos schinas

Nesting & Packing

hey guys! i need your help! is there another way not using "rhinonest" to nest/pack groups of curves. i tried to use antonio turiello's nes…

Started by bea franko

18 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Anke Lostrie

Continuous not self-intersected single line text?

Hi everyone! I'm making a defenition for a laser cutter and labels must be a Continuous not self-intersected single lines without close con…

Started by Andrew Off

1 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

text tag lasercut

Hi there,   I need help!   I´m pretty new to grasshopper and I can´t seem to figure out sth that is probably quite easy to do.   I built a…

Started by andreas andreas

9 Sep 2, 2017
Reply by Carlos Mancilla

Preparing for Lasercutting (Packing)

Hi Guys, iam new to phyton and scripting and i really dont know if there is an easy or makeable opportunity to pack those curves very thick…

Started by Hendrik

3 May 17, 2017
Reply by John

Performance tweaks for Voronoi pattern panels

Hi I have been working away with tips from these discussions for a few weeks. I am at the point that other than minor tweaks I have the pro…

Started by James

1 Aug 25, 2016
Reply by Tom Jankowski

Aligning panels on a flat plane for fabrication

Hello!I have been trying for days now to take the panels of the structure pictured below and lay them out flat so they can eventually be fa…

Started by Taole Chen

0 May 12, 2016

laser cutting : how to group curves into different layers

Hi to everybody! I have a new problem with gh.. I would like to arrange the layers as in the picture to cut them with laser. Could you help…

Started by Formotopia

6 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by Formotopia

i have problem with attaching some curves in a same level so i could orient them together

hi. i have a model I've created recently an in order to fabricate it i need too divide it in different layers. i have divided it and in som…

Started by kaveh dadgar

2 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by kaveh dadgar

Create Edge Labels For Geometry Unfold

I am working on a definition to create crystalline object and create patterning on the faces with the intent of laser cutting and fabricati…

Started by Evan Emery

8 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Evan Emery

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service