Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'ladybug' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ladybug Shadow Study

Hello everyone, I am working for a masterplan and needed some help regarding the shadow study in ladybug. the ladybug shadow study componen…

Started by toufeeque abdul

2 Apr 14, 2020
Reply by Hannah Stevens

ladybug shadow range

Hello everyone, I need to map shadow range around two buildings. I wanted to use ladybug but it doesn't seem to work for this model.  Cou…

Started by Kama

1 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by lan de wu

error: honey cannot find openstudio

"Honeybee cannot find openstudio on your system" location i installed C:\Program Files\openstudio 2.1.0 tried also C:\openstudio 2.1.0 b…

Started by ndy_123

29 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by Anna Brannon

ladybug_analysis period

Hi The Ladybug_Analysis Period tool sets up two points of time, beginning and end, in which the data is processed. Is there a way of proces…

Started by Murtaza Mohammadi

4 Jan 20, 2018
Reply by Murtaza Mohammadi

Responsive Facades

Hello all, What I want to do is a responsive facade. In which according to the radiation incident on the facade would indicate if there wi…

Started by Libner Melo

1 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Amir Soltani

Translate 3D points into UV coordinate

Hello all, I'm new on grasshopper ... I need to translate a 3D points into UV coordinate to evaluate my surface. I searched a lot trying to…

Started by Libner Melo

2 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Trying to calculate sDA and ASE factors

Hello everyone, I'm Luca and I'm studying at Polytechnic of Turin. I'm working on my master degree's thesis, about a LEED certification for…

Started by Luca Costantino

0 Nov 8, 2017

Ladybug Thermal Analysis out of memory

hi, I have created a brick wall in Rhino, and I am using Grasshopper and Ladybug to try to analyse the thermal radiation of the wall.  Howe…

Started by Sharon N

0 Nov 8, 2017

problem with 3d result visualization with ladybug

hi everyone, I have a problem with 3d result visualization by using ladybug. the point result shown in the first picture is increasing from…

Started by wenjing

1 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by wenjing

HoneyBee problem installation

Hello, I am having this issue when trying to use HB LD plugins. Knowing that the json file mentioned as an issue is in the appropriate fil…

Started by dalec

0 Oct 27, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service