Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'joint' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Modelling wind bracing systems

Hi everyone, I am trying to model this simple rectangular frame to analyze a wind bracing system. The issue I have is that the wind brac…

Started by Davide Girardi

0 Jul 26, 2017

Karamba, settings nodes between principal and secondary beams

Hi everyone, I am trying to model a simple structural frame with 4 columns, 4 principal beams and 4 secondary beams which should be connec…

Started by Davide Girardi

1 Jul 23, 2017
Reply by Davide Girardi

Reciprocal structures

Hi everyone, I am trying to design a timber pavillion for a school project, and I am having huge trouble about the structure. The structur…

Started by Amir Ojalvo

6 Jun 26, 2016
Reply by Elena

Meshing a group of surfaces (for FEM analysis)

Hi everybody, I'm designing  a steel joint using a FEM software, so I need a connected mesh of all the surfaces making part of the joint. M…

Started by anton panofsky

3 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by anton panofsky

Jointing in Hexagon Panel

Hi, I'm trying to create structural jointing for a project that I'm working on. The idea is to connect each of the 3 surfaces/polysurfaces…

Started by Adeline

5 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by Adeline

Question: Changeable Crate size..

Being new to Grasshopper I was wondering if there is any advice or solutions you could offer to my problem... I wish to use grasshopper to…

Started by Tom Vaughan

2 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Marcus Strube

proximity joint (need help)

hi alli try to make something like candelabrum 2.0 [IMG]http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab79/farizbu/a.jpg[/IMG]but i have problem in m…

Started by Fariz Badi Uzzaman

0 Mar 28, 2013

Scriptable Joint Need (for U.S. competition)

We are looking for a Grasshopper Jockey that can help in the design of a GH routine for a "scriptable joint" as part of a U.S. based compet…

Started by ujda

0 Aug 5, 2010

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service