Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'items' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

wrap a List and list the Nth item from each of its branch

Hey Guys, I need your help here, cause Ive tried so many times to do script this and code a component to do this but it seems like a very…

Started by Hakam husam

1 Jul 13, 2017
Reply by Paul N Jeffries

region union multiple levels

hi! I'm loving how every day I'm managing to work out more things by myself but sometimes I find myself stuck with what are supposed to be…

Started by Rabbit

4 May 21, 2017
Reply by Alexander Onufriev

replace points with points question

Hi everybody I am trying to replace points in a list with new points. it is important that the new points get the same location in the dat…

Started by Findie

2 May 12, 2017
Reply by Findie

Merging trees so that their items alternate

Hello everybody, Im having a hard time applying logic using trees. I want to merge two trees so that their items alternate.  I am trying t…

Started by Daniel

2 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by Daniel

Problem with REPLACE ITEM command

Hi! I'm trying to change the position of some points and replace the old points by the new ones in my list but i don't get it! Could someo…

Started by Hugo

4 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Hugo

Pick and choose items from a list

Hellow everyone I have a list of 240 values and I want to retrieve the elements based on their index number in multiples of 20. (That is 0…

Started by Guillermo Esparza

6 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by Guillermo Esparza

Rectangular Based Pattern on Tower Facade is not perpendicular to faces

Hello Everyone! I have created a tower that has a rectangular based pattern that has a culled pattern (mix) of these solid rectangular pan…

Started by Alexandra Barnes

0 Mar 20, 2016

"list item" for all items in list

hello, Almost in every case in which i need to take a list and extract all the items in it, i find myself taking a list and manually extrac…

Started by Daniel Kaldeorn

5 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by Daniel Kaldeorn

Find Similar Member not Working

I'm having some difficulty with using the Find similar member function. I have a list of differing values and I am trying to find the index…

Started by David Di Giuseppe

5 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by David Di Giuseppe

Match number of items in each branch

Hi everyone, I have two lists of curves A and B, both have the same number of branches, but list A have only one item per branch and list…

Started by Martha

2 Nov 10, 2015
Reply by Martha

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service