Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'item' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DataTree,List,Item access from grasshopper-python

Hi,   I'm using the python component for grasshopper, and have wondered to access to the data structure which grasshopper consists.    usin…

Started by Yasushi Sakai

29 Mar 21, 2019
Reply by Nico Azel

Replace Nulls not working when no value inherited

I am working on a patch which has an area in it where cables in the interface can be connected to achieve different things. Much like a syn…

Started by Armin Seltz

2 Jun 27, 2018
Reply by htmlcolor

GetData() can only be called on a parameter with access set to GH_ParamAccess.item

Hi guys, I am getting the following error with the couple lines of C# below: `Solution exception: GetData() can only be called on a param…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

10 Mar 21, 2018
Reply by Murtaza Mohammadi

Creating Surface With Points

Hi, I have a dome structure and I want to create surfaces from points with relative item component or from easier way. Can you help me Ple…

Started by Selim Tufan

4 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by Selim Tufan

List problems

Hello, I am trying to  find indices position in a list from items of different list as shown in the figure below. For items in A the indice…

Started by Gohan

2 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Gohan

Sorting a data tree

Hi! I'm looking for a way to sort the following list, depending on the item "0" without loosing the associate geometry of every branch. Ri…

Started by Aleix Arc

2 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Aleix Arc

replace items in a list problem

Hi everybody, I am trying to replace two null items in a list with  two items from another list using the replace member component (so far…

Started by Findie

2 Aug 6, 2017
Reply by Findie

VB list item identification/extract

hello, please be aware that im still new to grasshopper (and VB) so please bear with me... I'm feeding a VB component with a series of 3d p…

Started by sono man

6 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

VB component with variable number of inputs

Hi everybody, I am going to ask something probably very stupid. I would like to create a component that has variable number of inputs (th…

Started by Stefano Corciolani

4 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by Andrew Heumann

List Item

I am trying to add more outputs to list item, I know this used to be possible, but there is no plus or minus sign showing for me to do this…

Started by Alysia

4 Jan 31, 2017
Reply by Alysia

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service