Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'interface' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grasshopper Interface - opinion

Would Grasshopper be better if the workflow was in the vertical axis as opposed to the horizontal? By default 'component titles' would be…

Started by Matthew Buck

16 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by Guido R

Work Flow Vertical

Is it possible to change the work flow to a vertical dimension rather than horizontal. It seems there are some advantages to this, namely c…

Started by Matthew Buck

6 Oct 22, 2017
Reply by Matthew Buck

NBBJ releases Human UI -- now available for download

NBBJ Digital Practice is excited to announce the open source release of Human UI, a new plug-in that allows you to build custom User Int…

Started by NBBJ Architects

25 Jul 13, 2017
Reply by Yuqing Pan

Using Rhino/GH to create a webUI parametric modeling platform.

Hi  I'm in the early stages of attempting to develop a parametric modeling tool which would streamline one of my clients online shop. The…

Started by peter monkers

3 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by mhana

UI-Viewport information and interaction flow

Hi all. I'm working on my PhD thesis on computational design. I'm strongly focusing on the interfaces and the difficulty/easiness of trans…

Started by Miguel Villegas

2 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

grasshopper pop up window

Hi! I am trying to make a pop up window in grasshopper to display 3D meshes and graphs from grasshopper. It should look like a dashboard/…

Started by Sonny Xu

2 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Sonny Xu

ARCHITECTURE LIVE (EMPA - electronic music parametric architecture)

So i am working on a problem that takes some tinkering outside the box... I am trying to send a sequence of instructions (midi) from an aud…

Started by yj

4 May 7, 2015
Reply by yj

Shortcuts in Parallels Desktop OSX

Hi all! This is my first post here, I´m really newbie with Grasshopper and I have this problem: There is an alternative for mac users (us…

Started by Cristian Reynaga

4 May 25, 2014
Reply by Cristian Reynaga

Feature Request: make the interface more flexible

I'm using GH and Rhino on a touch capable Laptop. I don't mean to make you transform GH into a Metro-App. Most people are still more likely…

Started by Hannes Löschke

3 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Requests: Interface Design, Visual Feedback, etc

Hey David -- It's been a while since I've made any requests, so I'm going to just stick to one topic here, which is primarily related to…

Started by Marc Syp

8 May 2, 2012
Reply by Lucas Epp

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service