Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'installation' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Installing Cocoon

Yes, indeed I am still a Noob. I am trying to install Cocoon on my Windows 7 machine. Drag and drop does not work for some reason. I just g…

Started by China Blue

8 Oct 16, 2018
Reply by gary wang

GH in LAB

Dear colleagues. I have some problem with GH installation i my Uni Lab. Our workflow in lab is that each student has it own unique login t…

Started by Sebastian Białkowski

0 Sep 28, 2017

Scipy and Numpy

Hi everybody! I know that the question was already asked but I still struggle with the installation of numpy / scipy on ironpython.  So i…

Started by tristan.gobin

61 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Nik Willmore

Problem Installing Elk2 on Mac: Rhino WIP

I have dragged Elk.gha and all other files into the correct folder, but elk components do not show up in the toolbar.  Errors given in rhin…

Started by Kevan Kasmai

0 Jan 19, 2017

Installing Kangaroo: Solving Unrecognised Objects

I have followed the directions in the Kangaroo Zip. file. I have copied the Kangaroo.gha and kangaroo.dll under file>special folders>…

Started by Ben Everitt

0 Dec 25, 2015

How do I install Grasshopper on Rhino5?

At present Grasshopper should run on Rhino 4.0 (SR8 or later), Rhino5 32-bit and Rhino5 64-bit. However, the Grasshopper installer only inf…

Started by David Rutten

32 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by David Rutten

Grasshopper Installation Error

Hi!I can't seem to be able to install the newest version of GH using the RHI file.I am installing on the evaluation version of Rhino 5.0 SR…

Started by James Dingli

2 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by James Dingli

Problems installing Grasshopper 0.9.75 in Rhino 5.0

Hello This is my first time in this forum. I am kind of new using Grasshopper.  I have a little issue, when I try to install the software…

Started by Hadasa Noguera

1 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Danny Boyes

Microhabitats Parametric Structure

We have developed three (x3) designs for small structures to be made during a public workshop by children. All the designs are parametric…

Started by ChopShopCNC

1 May 29, 2014
Reply by ChopShopCNC

Problem installing grasshopper?

Dear All,  I'm trying to install the most recent version of Grasshopper and there is a message in the Rhino package installation wizard say…

Started by Michael Lopes

0 Apr 9, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service