Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'install' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

rhino installation wizard error for Grasshopper

Hey all,  A student of mine gets the following error when trying to install GH on a still active trial version of Rhino 5. Any ideas?

Started by Andrei Raducanu

0 Nov 13, 2017

How to install python packages/modules with pip ?

Hi, how can i load packages installed with pip/ conda to grashopper? i would like to use wx module python in grasshopper but i cannout fig…

Started by vladimir ondejcik

6 Aug 15, 2017
Reply by vladimir ondejcik

Installation Error

Hi, The new version of Ladybug and Honeybee works with Python 0.6.0.3. For some reason we are not able to download this version of python.…

Started by saram

0 Sep 6, 2016

Having trouble installing Python for Gx

New to Python and trying to get it going in Grasshopper.  I've gone through the same process of installing the gxPython component as I have…

Started by Ian Carney

0 Sep 4, 2015

Hummingbird plugin doesn't apear after install

Hey everyone,  I just installed the humming plug in. Standard download, with all new versions of every thing but the humming bird or 'extr…

Started by Diego Taccioli

3 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Diego Taccioli

How do I install Grasshopper on Rhino5?

At present Grasshopper should run on Rhino 4.0 (SR8 or later), Rhino5 32-bit and Rhino5 64-bit. However, the Grasshopper installer only inf…

Started by David Rutten

32 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by David Rutten

lunchbox install issue - on parallels desktop (mac os)

Hi I'm having an issue installing lunchbox on my parallels desktop, windows 7. I've installed other gh plugins with no problems so far. For…

Started by kevin walsh

3 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by greenhopper

Installing Add-Ons for ALL Users on a machine

I manage a school lab where we have 30 machines and hundreds of different users. Is there a straight forward way to install Grasshopper add…

Started by Allan Lyons

3 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

All users Installation

hi i wish to install Grasshopper plugin to rhino5 sr3 for all users but i can't select "Everyone". I can only choose "Just me". Could you e…

Started by Aymeric

3 May 31, 2013
Reply by David Lemberski

Silent Install of Grasshopper over network

I have successfully deployed Rhino 5 to multiple machines on the network via SCCM ( Microsoft System Centre Config Manager ). I also need t…

Started by Dan Padgett

8 May 29, 2013
Reply by Baptist BENOIST

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service