Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'inside' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Evaluate if Point is inside Brep Python command?

Hello,As shown in the picture, I have a surface (red) with a certain number of surface points and some boxes (green) that are intersecting…

Started by Marc

18 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by Adam_M

Offset direction solver

Hi all. I've come across multiple posts in wich there are problems with offsets directions with multiple closed curves I've put together t…

Started by Federico Silvestri

4 Jul 16, 2017
Reply by SERGEY KUZNETSOV

How can I create a disintegrating effect?

Hi, I'm a new user for grasshopper and rhino and I wish to create a disintegrating effect for a design project I have. I need help on what…

Started by David

0 Apr 6, 2016

Problem with evaluating lines in intersection area!?

Hi, I've written a Python script that should determine lines that are inside the intersection areas of three or more circles. The script ki…

Started by Marc

3 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Marc

Possible? random points inside a mesh

is possible to get the random points inside a mesh. I know how to do it with a surface or a volumen but Brep no mesh. Any tips? what should…

Started by Francisco Lara

2 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Francisco Lara

Geometria 06

from Castelos de Areia

Started by Diego Xavier

0 Nov 18, 2012

Circles inside of a triangle

I need to put circles (curves) projected onto triangle (surface). Similar to the sketch attached). The circles need to be touching each oth…

Started by Ryan Treacy

6 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Chris Tietjen

cells inside brep

Hello, I try to select cells which are inside b rep like on the drawing above. this dont have to be super precise i used center point of c…

Started by Karol Wawrzyniak

14 May 19, 2012
Reply by Karol Wawrzyniak

Inside test, opposite result?

I made a wedge shape brep (in python) that intersects a grid of points.  I am using the inside component to test which points are included.…

Started by marshall prado

6 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Count same data inside of a list

lets say I have this list of information:   0. 0,16 1. 0,16 2. 0,24 3. 0,24 4. 0,33 5. 0,33 6. 0,33 7. 0,33 8. 0,33 9. 0,33 10. 0,45 11. 0,…

Started by Francisco Lara

6 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Francisco Lara

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service