Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'hoopsnake' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Koch Tetrahedron with hoopsnake

Hi guys, I have created a definition that produces a fractal of regular tetrahedron based on the Koch division. However I am trying to take…

Started by Thanasis Korras

18 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

Hoopsnake Iteration Component

Hi all,   Just wanted to announce the release of a component I was busy with the past few weeks called Hoopsnake. Here's a summary:   "Hoop…

Started by Yannis

49 Nov 21, 2017
Reply by phillip

unable to explode tree after hoopsnake

I need to input two branches of data to hoopsnake, which I need to use in the looping process. But if I merge those two branches and plug i…

Started by Beixi Zhu

0 Feb 21, 2017

Unkown Component

New to grasshopper and have come across an unknown component when working through an example script that I'm trying to replicate. Can anyon…

Started by jessica ryder

3 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by Kalin Ngo

remove breps with collision

Hi again, I'm a MArch student working on my studio project. few days ago I posted a question regard a way to add a controller to a loop lik…

Started by Farrokh Rostami Kia

3 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by Farrokh Rostami Kia

panel optimization/list sorting with galapagos

Hello, Thanks to Ethan's help, I've created a script that uses lunchbox and an image sampler to divide a facade into diagrid panels with "w…

Started by Caleb Wild

4 Jun 18, 2016
Reply by naam ben shalom

Recursion Pattern

Hi, I am student and new comer with GH. Please help me to kind of find out how to do recursion pattern like this. I want to use it to contr…

Started by jacky thiodore

4 Apr 15, 2016
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

Bundle / Hoopsnake / Cullebra / Vector Field Map

I've tried a bunch of different approaches, but can't seem to find a method that is similar to this. Any ideas? Ideally, i would like the b…

Started by Lidia Ratoi

0 Mar 15, 2016

Hoopsnake Collisions

Hi yall! I'm working with hoopsnake right now trying to figure out the best way to avoid collision and intersection of different elements.…

Started by Eric Lynn

0 Feb 10, 2016

Hoopsnake vs. Anemone

What are the main differences between Hoopsnake and Anemone? Is one better than the other? Do they have different purposes?

Started by Ingenerum

13 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by martyn hogg

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by