Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'holes' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Re-meshing mesh achieving more regular triangles

Hi guys, I need to get a clean mesh before plugging my mesh into the kangaroo2 solver. I achieved a nice result with the MeshMachine but i…

Started by watertech

6 Jan 23, 2020
Reply by Contestables

Cntrolling holes on a surface

Hi guys, I am quite new on GH, what I did is create a pattern using the paneling tool, applying a geometry; what I would like to do is to a…

Started by Matteo Fornasier

1 Oct 19, 2017
Reply by Michael Pryor

Cant cut holes in pipe.

Hi. I encountered with strange problem. I want to cut holes in pipe but this is only can be done at one line.  maybe someone know w…

Started by Saulius

2 Aug 30, 2017
Reply by Saulius

offset and thikness

hi, I want to create a wall made of panels that forms different boxes (as in the image attach) I want to know how to makes the holes and h…

Started by Ale

3 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

Image Sampler Issues

Hi Grasshopper community, I have two issues with the image sampler that I need some help on. It's quite a simple definition, and hopefully…

Started by Kevin Bukowski

3 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by Gui Talarico

Hole Pattern cut out of Geometry's surfaces

I'm trying to make a hole pattern on a multifaceted geometry but I'm stuck as to how to punch out the holes - I've tried a SrfSplit and it…

Started by Jon

2 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by Jon

Subdivide a surface and place holes on it

Hi everybody, I just want to subdivide a surface into many small pieces. Like windows in a wall. Is it possible to create something with g…

Started by C.Render

12 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by C.Render

Grids and Edge Fillet. Check this picture.

I want to create this facade.  I have already the dimensions and the grid.  But I want to do an offset to create the holes. Edge Fil…

Started by Kalil Sarraff

2 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by David Rutten

Finding inner loops (holes) in meshes

Well friends, This works OK for nurbs (breps) and finds hole curves (inner loop) and the boundary (outer loop). the 1M question is: where t…

Started by peter fotiadis

6 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by peter fotiadis

Create a Panel from the Image Sampler

Hello guys! I made step by step like this tutorial video http://vimeo.com/10377020  I would like to transform this in a panel with holes…

Started by Carol Magliari

1 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service