Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'hexagon' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to measure distance between the hexagon center and edge

Hi GH community, I'm making a perforated pattern as attached photo, the problem to solve is: 1: how to measure the distance between hexago…

Started by wmmenl

1 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by wmmenl

nearest neighbor name in LunchBox Hex Cells Component

Hi I can't figure out if I should use a pattern to select the nearest neighbor name in LunchBox  Hex Cells Component or if there is a bette…

Started by Gavin

0 Jun 19, 2017

How to change a flat hexagonal grid's density with an attractor ?

Hi guys,   Has someone ever managed to change the density of a hexagonal flat grid in GH based on an attractor ?   I have tried jellyfish b…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

57 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by nadine

Irregular Hexagonal Grid

Hi all, I am trying to create a (flat) irregular hexagonal grid or tesselation. I attached some sketches of how I would like the script to…

Started by Henk

4 Apr 21, 2017
Reply by Henk

How do i clean and close this polysurface?

My situation is that ultimately I need to bring these surfaces into revit as polysurfaces that are closed and clean. I'm able to import the…

Started by CjonesARCH

8 Apr 18, 2017
Reply by CjonesARCH

extrude a grid between two surfaces

Guys,  I am trying to extrude a grid between two surfaces, I tried to loft but for some reason i can't get it done on a straight line, they…

Started by Daniel Phillip

8 Mar 20, 2017

could I rotate Hexagon grid on a surface

Guy,  I am trying to rotate the hexagon grid to make one of the hexagon's edges oriented horizontal direction, as of now I have it oriented…

Started by Daniel Phillip

1 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

import/rebild/subdivide surface

Hello, I try to subdivide a surface, created in 3ds max into hexagons with grasshopper. In Rhino I converted it into an open polysurface,…

Started by Rupert A.

3 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Tom Jankowski

How to divide a double curved surface into planar polygons

Hello everybody! For a student project in architecture we are desperately trying to find out how we can divide a double curved surface into…

Started by Victoria Desponds

1 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

How to divide an organic surface into planar pentagons/hexagons?

Hello everybody! For a student project in architecture we are desperately trying to find out how we can divide an organic surface into plan…

Started by Victoria Desponds

1 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Muhammad Nisaj IP

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service