Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'help' (168)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Create a polygon by area

Hi everyone,  Hope all of you are fine. My doubt is that I can't create a polygon (in my case, an hexagon) using a desired area, for examp…

Started by Fernando A.

8 Apr 12, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Attractor in pavement

Hello people. I'm relative new to grasshopper and i'm very excited of all the possibilties that come with grasshopper. I'm learning it fro…

Started by DoZa

4 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by DoZa

Outdated Ladybug Help!!??

I have been having some issues with ladybug having this message "you need a newer version of ladybug to use this component. Use ladybug upd…

Started by Kyle Redzinak

1 Mar 23, 2017
Reply by Ana Sidorova

Restricting and extending to certain line

Hello Grasshopper profs, another question please.. I am trying to experiment with the layout of the buildings (rotate them at certain angle…

Started by Ana Sidorova

13 Mar 10, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Fractal logic

Hi all,  I'm exploring fractal logic as part of a student architecture project and wondered if anyone knows of a way to apply a fractal/ r…

Started by jessica ryder

2 Feb 19, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Space frame crashing please help

hi  so iv made a space frame system that works well until i apply the pipes component allowing the lines to be more then line. when i do t…

Started by euan miller

1 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Birk Binnard

Faceted Cylinder

Hello all!  I'm doing my masters in architecture right now, and I've recently been experimenting with grasshopper. I have a problem that I…

Started by Rachel Irving-Beer

0 Nov 25, 2016

Mesh from two sets of points

Hi guys, I'm trying to make a mesh from two sets of points. Delaunay mesh tool seems helpless in my case. I get closest result using Proxim…

Started by Gregory Skvortsov

0 Nov 11, 2016

Defining a surface between many curves

Hi All, I am relatively new to grasshopper and I am trying to create a surface to use in kangroo. I am aiming to achieve a surface similar…

Started by Ryan Taylor

2 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Ryan Taylor

Louis Vuitton Shenzen Buildings

can someone PLEASE help me out here on how to start doing the Louis Vuitton Shenzen building in China on GRASSHOPPER? I have tried so many…

Started by Farah Maayta

7 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by Farah Maayta

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service