Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'help' (168)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please Help - Multiple attractors with different gradient values.

Hey All, I am trying to do a diagram of a floor plan using multi attractor points. I want to be able to group the attractor points into 5…

Started by Michael Reinersman

3 Aug 18, 2017
Reply by Michael Pryor

Problems applying David Rutten's Weaving Ripples to a Surface

Hi everyone, I'm trying to apply a nifty bit of code created by David Rutten onto a surface, more specifically, that surface will eventual…

Started by Paulo

1 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

need help with a number of things for our project at pratt institute- egg crate structure

we need help with our project. we are stuck at 3 points. 1. how to join extrusions in form of small surfaces into one large surface. ( refe…

Started by Pooja Parikh

0 Jul 9, 2017

Optimizing

Hello! Help me please. I tried to write a script according to the tutorial, but he deceived me. It seems that all the nodes are placed in t…

Started by Liza Pasichnyk

0 Jun 20, 2017

Need help making simple variable hexagonal grid.

Sorry I am new to this. But I have this curvilinear surface attached and via Grasshopper I am trying to make a hexagonal grid that will con…

Started by Aiden Kashi

5 Jun 11, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

help feed back

This is a dangerous process, yet here I go.  To begin, I must first state that I love Grasshopper and I use it almost daily.  My feed back…

Started by Bill Amaya

1 Jun 1, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

finding a definition for this bench

Can anybody work out a definition for this bench - Klupa 1000cm - that has a few components which can be altered? Since its really basic it…

Started by Andreea Onofreiasa

6 May 15, 2017
Reply by Brett Adams

Is their a way I can make the circles change color when they are getting close to each other to a certain distance?

Hi! I'm really new to grasshopper, I'm trying to do a particle simulation of pedestrian flow by kangaroo. Is there a way I can manage the a…

Started by jackhao

0 May 9, 2017

Cannot extract centroids after Surface|Curve

Hey, I'd be very grateful for help, description of a problem below. What I created: 1. Hexagonal grid 2. Surface defied by polyline with ho…

Started by Piotr Burzynski

1 Apr 26, 2017
Reply by Piotr Burzynski

I need your help in GH! Important

Hello guys, So basically i am doing a simple sun analysis using diva 4 in grasshopper.  In (Image1) you can see the definition and that I…

Started by Abdullah Tahseen

0 Apr 14, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service