Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'help' (168)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

need help with a little project

hello,I am doing a project in college, the modeling part to get my idea through to the doctors I can't do in the traditional modeling way s…

Started by Sherif Tarabishy

0 Apr 11, 2010

Vector mass addition

Hello, We're newbies to vb.net. We have a list of vectors (with different directions) and what we want to have in the end is basically the…

Started by Tudor Cosmatu

7 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Vicente Soler

simple sdk help file question

sorry for what i suspect it a really dumb question, but i'm going to ask it anyway. also not sure if this is the best place to post it... i…

Started by A M

7 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

*Noob* How to? A profile

How would you go about building a profile LIKE the one I uploaded in grasshopper? I have attached the profile I have created so far but I…

Started by Joey

1 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by David Rutten

Create a parametric shaded surface -some help needed-

Hello I was trying to create a 3d analysis graphic wich rises from points and show the elevation in different colours. The gradient and sh…

Started by Jose Hernandez Vargas

1 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Gennifer E Munoz

splitting problems

Is there any soultion for splitting a list into more than two sub list? I can wire some "split list" component after each other and that ca…

Started by Peter Varo

1 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by Peter Varo

Noob cant get plugin started

i was recommended Grasshopper from another rhino tutorial website. i downloaded the standard version v0.5 i think. i installed it then real…

Started by David Horan

1 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by David Horan

Shingle Panelization

I'm a rookie by any definition when it comes to Grasshopper and am looking for some assistance. I'm currently working on developing a grass…

Started by Michael Schanbacher

0 Jun 29, 2009

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service