Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'height' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Generate random buildings on a given city masterplan

Hello guys, About a month ago I created a grasshopper file which creates random buildings on a given master-plan because I couldn't find an…

Started by Fiorakis Konstantinos

10 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by Fiorakis Konstantinos

rectangle component data access

how can i access the width and height information that is output by the rectangle component?

Started by matei denes

13 May 9, 2018
Reply by Elmar van Cleynenbreugel

Extract number from a string in a list

Hello, I'm trying to use Elk to create a city massing model. I've selected the list item "building:levels:#" from the OSM data and now I am…

Started by Jon

8 Dec 21, 2017
Reply by Frédéric Mallet

How to Input Text From Rhino to Grasshopper

Hi there, I was thinking to create a small definition that Create points at the text Base Point, and the height of that point is related to…

Started by Baraa

1 Jul 5, 2017
Reply by Baraa

Repellent curve and iteration of items

Hi guys, I'm in need of help with sorting out two issues. 1) I need a script which uses multiple curves to repel or cull geometries that…

Started by Nik Vlad

0 Apr 4, 2017

Image series through sampler

I'm looking to animate a field of sand dunes using height maps generated by another program. I got the image sampler to run fine and dandy…

Started by Kameron Baumgardner

7 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Johanna Jõekalda

Height map from coloured mesh

Hi there, I have distributed an array of points across a surface and have managed to create a coloured mesh dependant upon the density of…

Started by Marc

2 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Marc

Image sampler square grid

Hi guys, might be a really simple question but I was wondering if I had a square grid, how can I change the height of each of the squares w…

Started by Jay

5 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Sort value of height and width of Multiple Curve element

hello, I have a set of curves in one crv object. I would like to sort the value of height and width (as if contained in a rectangle) of thi…

Started by daniel assayag

2 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by ng5 Alex

grasshopper extruding random height

Hi, I was extruding the curves for representing trees, so the height would be from abt 5000~10000, and I extruded them randomly by using '…

Started by Hairy Curvy

8 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service