Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'groups' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Double grouping issue with scribble

There is a minor bug when copying groups - when there are scribbles in the group they remain attached to the original group as well. Much a…

Started by Ralph Zoontjens

3 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by Ralph Zoontjens

Nesting 2d curves- group of open and closed curves with text tags

Hello I am trying to generate lasercut drawings of a model in which curved sections are to be stacked on top of each other to form a final…

Started by Gaurav Goel

0 Dec 25, 2016

move along vector list problem

hi all, I thought doing this was extremely easy, but I have found myself all day trying to do it. I need to move the black geometries wit…

Started by Rabbit

3 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Rabbit

Create face from multiple geometries

Hello All,  I've got multiple polysurfaces in a group. Id like to create a rectangular surface thats edges meet with the farthest outside…

Started by Shaun

13 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Finding median vector + grouping with a rule

Hi everyone, Im doing a solar oriented geometry, that tries to maximize exposition. For explainability and simplicity i've only included 1…

Started by Afonso Portela

4 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by Afonso Portela

Groups don't resize automatically

When groups have been defined, they do not automatically adjust their size when Display options are changed (icons, full names). Only when…

Started by Menno Deij - van Rijswijk

0 May 6, 2014

Turning Torso: Change shapes of groups of floorplates?

I have a series of floor plates generated by a turning torso script that sets floor heights and number of floors and then generates groups…

Started by justin-paul VILLANUEVA

0 Mar 3, 2014

Tagging/Sorting Groups

I'm having problems trying to tag groups and wonder if anyone could help. In the GH file attached I basically have a table, with three leg…

Started by Adam Mounsey

0 Jul 9, 2013

nested voronoi components are ok but result is wrong

Hi, I have a problem with nested voronoi.  There is no error in component but visual result has some errors. 1 structure is base for second…

Started by Karol Wawrzyniak

1 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Karol Wawrzyniak

The way Grasshopper Groups are displayed on the forum home page

Hello everyone, There might have been a change on how groups are displayed on the forum home page. It seems to be no longer based on the l…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

3 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Luis Fraguada

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service