Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'gridshell' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Double Layer Gridshell

For anyone looking at classic double layer gridshells (Mannheim, Weald and Downland etc) this set of components will be useful. There are t…

Started by Alex Baalham

47 May 26, 2018
Reply by Thomas Fenech

Gridshells

Hi Guys, Would anyone know a good book or website about gridshells ? thanks, Arthur

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

63 Mar 31, 2018
Reply by LLXXZZ

Kulpa Gridshell challenge

hi everyone, I'm a french Arch student and for one of my school class me and my friends have to study the project from Ville Hara and Anu P…

Started by scott

8 Oct 22, 2017
Reply by scott

Reducing polyline lattice density

Hi all, I'm working with a kangaroo to simulate a gridshell. The workflow that produces the shell is working just fine, but then I would l…

Started by Sean L

3 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Sean L

Reciprocal Frame on barrel vault. (kangaroo?)

can anybody help me to create a barrel vault with Kangaroo with this geometry? I need to keep the lengths and the angles constants. It's a…

Started by Francesca Burchi

2 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by Francesca Burchi

Timber gridshell bending simulation with Kangaroo

Hi guys,  I'm currently working on a script in order to simulate the construction of an orthogonal timber gridshell. The grid would be laid…

Started by Joris Burger

3 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Joris Burger

Karamba Gridshell Analysis

Hi all, I'm new to Karamba and I'm trying to do a simple analysis of the forces within the structure. I want to be able colorise the compre…

Started by db

1 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Sira

free form and holes

Who knows the solution? What analogues exist?  http://www.tess.fr/sites/default/files/styles/photo_projet/public/contenu/projet/photos/axon

Started by spiral

19 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by spiral

T.Map > patched surfaces/mesh into even diagonal grid-lines/mesh ?

hi there Hoppers i have bunch of surfaces(parabolic. designed with tspline) which i am struggling to re Mesh and retopo the mesh so far…

Started by AJ

15 May 23, 2016
Reply by AJ

Repeate curve in heart shape

Hi  I have a problem.  generate this interpolate curve between some point on 4 curve.... now I want this curve replicate along the other p…

Started by simbiosi

0 Sep 9, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service