Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'grid' (210)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to convert point grid to polyline in order to loft

I'm trying to use XY coordinate from CSV file to create a surface using grid point which will change according to note location. But I can'…

Started by Sitthitouch Surabotsopon

2 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by Sitthitouch Surabotsopon

Grid Spreading with Angled Lines

Hi everyone, I am working on some experiments where I want to influence/deform a linear curve pattern by inserting diamond shapes. The ide…

Started by Leonie Tenthof

7 Aug 9, 2017
Reply by seakat

mesh from grid - can not fill the triangles in the edges

I an trying to create,place a panel - module to the grid gaps.  I used the component wbWeave mesh from lines but there are gaps at the edge…

Started by LINA

2 Aug 6, 2017
Reply by LINA

Using Grasshopper for Print!

Just released my first Grasshopper driven design on Cotton Bureau this morning! https://cottonbureau.com/products/algorithmic-modeling Als…

Started by Brandon Link

0 Aug 1, 2017

15TH pentagonal grid tiling

Hi there,  I'm having to tile the 15th pentagonal grid in rectangles. I need some of the nodes in the grid to share an Index once they are…

Started by an@mation

2 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

How to change a flat hexagonal grid's density with an attractor ?

Hi guys,   Has someone ever managed to change the density of a hexagonal flat grid in GH based on an attractor ?   I have tried jellyfish b…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

57 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by nadine

How to create the topography according to these spreading grid lines on a plane?

How to create the topography according to these spreading grid lines on a plane? Maybe the logic is based on the density of these lines? I…

Started by youkou

1 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Curve Attractor on cylindrical grid

Hello everybody, In this definition I tried to use a curve that runs around the cylindrical grid as an attractor, in order to move the poi…

Started by Giacomo Forcina

3 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by Giacomo Forcina

Need help making simple variable hexagonal grid.

Sorry I am new to this. But I have this curvilinear surface attached and via Grasshopper I am trying to make a hexagonal grid that will con…

Started by Aiden Kashi

5 Jun 11, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

How to create the topography according to these lines on a plane?

How to create the topography according to these lines on a plane? Maybe the logic is based on the density of these lines? I don't really k…

Started by youkou

16 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by youkou

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service