Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'grasshopper' (517)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GH Panel component display unit change

Hi, I am trying to find a way of changing the display unit in 'panel' component from mm to m. I understand that GH doesn't really care whe…

Started by Farjad Khan

6 Apr 29, 2020
Reply by Cole

Grasshopper Developer Settings

As a test to see if I can bypass the default roaming Gh library directories I've used Gh Developer settings to have Grasshopper look int…

Started by Brian Ringley

11 Apr 4, 2019
Reply by Eduardo

C# How to refer input parameters between //custom additional code//

Hello everyone, I'd like to refer DataTree<double> parameter that connected left side of GH Component. Usually, I succeeded in priv…

Started by Shimpei Kojima

4 Mar 20, 2019
Reply by jason mike

Random List Generator

Hello Everyone! I´m trying to generate a list of a certain length (x) of numbers placed in a random position coming from a list of 5 numbe…

Started by marco dambrogio

6 Oct 25, 2018
Reply by philip pappas

Mobius Catenary Arch

I'm trying to develop a grasshopper script to generate a 2d surface following a mobius twist along a catenary arch. I've illustrated the de…

Started by Brian Crowley

1 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by Ahmed Menem

Add an icon image to Grasshopper toolbar tabs

Hi, I'm trying to add an icon image to a toolbar(ribbon) for some custom tools that I'm making. I'm displaying tab names as icons with gro…

Started by Dongyeop Lee

4 Jul 5, 2018
Reply by AJ

read/write connection Grasshopper with Google Spreadsheet

Hi all, I've read that is possible to read/write to excel or OOo Calc using either gHowl or this component, but I did not find any experime…

Started by chrisk

5 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by Rémy Maurcot

Runtime error: Unable to add point to document (Getting Python Exception)

I am attempting to add a Point Geometry Object to my Rhino document using the rhinoscriptsyntax command 'rs.AddPoint()', where the inputs a…

Started by Bianchi Dy

1 Mar 23, 2018
Reply by Xavier Tellier

How to create smooth and stable waves using MagFields?

Hi, I'm trying to replicate the effect show in this image: I've created a field of points and then manipulated their z-movement based on…

Started by Alejandro Nunez

13 Feb 27, 2018
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

Grasshopper Loading Error

I'm receiving the following error when loading Grasshopper (see attached image). I am running the newest installations of Rhino 5 and Gra…

Started by Tristan Wolfe

11 Feb 5, 2018
Reply by Mathias s n

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service