Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'graph' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Graph Mapper curve division according to slope

Hello. I'm wondering if someone could help me out with this: I have several curves with different slopes. I need to divide them according t…

Started by marulaboz

2 Jul 2, 2019
Reply by Fabrizio De Paolis

Graph Controled Spacing of Points on Curve

Hello everyone, I am trying to place a series of points on a curve and would like those points to be spaced unevenly as you can see on the…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

35 Dec 5, 2018
Reply by Stefano Derteano

How To Create a Parametric Curve Pattern Like This

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a way to create a parametric curve pattern similar to this one: So far I've been using the Graph Mapper w…

Started by Luis Angel

9 Oct 23, 2018
Reply by Xingxin HE

How to add decay to self interfering ripples !

Hey guys, I've created some self interfering ripples (image1) and am trying to add a DECAY function to the ripples to control the interfere…

Started by Ecs

17 Feb 27, 2018
Reply by Sam Gulberg

Kernel Density Estimation-based Edge Bundling

Here is a new version (First version here) of "Kernel Density Estimation-based Edge Bundling" based on work from Christophe Hurter, Alexand…

Started by Laurent DELRIEU

7 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by Yuval Aboulafia

How to Make Custom Curvature Graph

Hi all, I am trying to break a closed curve (lets call this c0) into a series of segments based on its curvature. I want to get the parame…

Started by Matthew Breau

2 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Matthew Breau

squeeze curve between start and end points

First I tried to make a sinus curve on a surface for cutting (first picture). Then I tried to squeeze a curve of the graph mapper between a…

Started by Weklic

7 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by Weklic

Constant Then Parabolic GraphMapper

Hi, I was wondering how to get an effect like in the image below.  It is about getting 2 different accelleration in the curve division spa…

Started by sylvester

3 Apr 16, 2017
Reply by sylvester

Shift division of surface using graph mapper

Hi, I'm trying to divide an irregular surface and would like to use graph mapper to change the spacing of the grid segments to my liking. H…

Started by Ben Weatherhead

5 Apr 8, 2017
Reply by Ben Weatherhead

Irregular distribution of grid on a surface

Hello, I'm fairly new to grasshopper and am having some trouble wrapping my head around a topic, dividing a surface. More specifically, div…

Started by Ben Weatherhead

2 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service