Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'glass' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3D Surfaces Glazing

Hi all, I want to create glasses on 3D surface but i couldnt. I need 10 mm(or variable) distance from line own axis.You can see what i want…

Started by Selim Tufan

3 Nov 18, 2017
Reply by Selim Tufan

waterjet cut cast glass sculpture NR1

Hello there,  I’m working on some new ideas for some flatpack slotted structures made of glass for an exhibition in National glass centre s…

Started by Colin Rennie

16 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by martyn hogg

surface split running too slow, any other options?

Hey guys,  I'm studying GH about a month from now, and I've started to work on a frit glass pannel for a project, but I got a problem maki…

Started by Dionatan Bertelli

5 May 13, 2017
Reply by peter fotiadis

Problem to Rotate and Adaptive panel to surface

Hi, I'm new and I gusaria grasshopper to adapt panels that are offset in Y-axis, but they do not respond to the adaptation of the facade of…

Started by David Werkalec

1 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Erick Vásquez

Reorganize Intersection Points

Hi, I'm trying to redraw the architecture linked below, i've the curves of the structure, but i need to reorganize the points that i find i…

Started by Andrea

4 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by David Rutten

Glass Pavilion Belén Moneo

Hello everyone. I would like to know how to get the Glass Pavilion triangulation of Belén Moneo. i have been several days trying to underst…

Started by ainhoa ferrer

0 May 5, 2014

Removing inner surface form Dbl Layer Windows

Hi, I am looking the most efficient way in grasshopper to remove the inner layer of glazing in order to have normal right.  Facade glass wa…

Started by Michal Dengusiak

0 Jul 3, 2013

Erasing a offseted surface

Hello everyone, maybe you can help me with this problem that's making my day. I'm building a tricky glass wall with multiple curvatures, so…

Started by Bluebyza

2 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Bluebyza

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service