Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'gh' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is the difference between *.gh and *.ghx?

Long ago when Grasshopper was still called Explicit History it used a file format called WRM. This was a terrible format and support for it…

Started by David Rutten

2 Nov 6, 2019
Reply by Kosmas Gavras

Applying surface thickness to diagonal planes

Hi, I have created a parametric model of folding plate. I have applied thickness to the surfaces using 'extrude' component and unit vector…

Started by Farjad Khan

9 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Farjad Khan

Add title to TextItem on right-click GH component

Hello everyone, I'm adding some TextBoxes in a GH component via. var a = GH_DocumentObject.Menu_AppendTextItem(menu, "0.4", null, txt_C…

Started by Lorenzo Greco

1 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Creating a custom GH component that removes the geometry when Preview is not enabled, but retains the geometry when baked

I'm creating a custom component that should theoretically add/remove geometry depending on the state of Preview (True/False). So far I've f…

Started by Bianchi Dy

2 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

PC crash gh rescue

Hello, The Pc crashed AFTER having just SAVED the gh definition (autosave is empty). _______________________________________ Error TARGET…

Started by francesco sacconi

2 May 24, 2017
Reply by francesco sacconi

Adding colours to elements in Grasshopper

Hey! How can I add colours to elements in Rhino so they have different colours when displayed in Rhino? I'm looking for a way to make a r…

Started by Lasse Kildemoes

5 May 16, 2017
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

How do I change this gh file to create squares instead of voronoui. It should be simple.

So I need to change this to create evenly sized squares on any surface and then be able to change the amount of squares with a slider. The…

Started by Aiden Kashi

7 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Is it possible to have a plane surface that display a figure it is going through?

Hey guys I was wondering if it is possible to have a surface that can show the object it is cutting? For instance if you have a cone or a…

Started by Lasse Kildemoes

1 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Hi Everyone, I need help regarding lunchbox to lofts

Hi, I'm still new to GH and I would like to know how can I apply a lunchbox mesh to a loft from multiple arcs. Please see attached file. T…

Started by Jan Cuales

3 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Jan Cuales

Can't even open .gh file !!!!!!!

Hey folks, here's an attached .gh file that I was working on for hours and now it won't open. Can anyone tell me what's happening? I switch…

Started by Shameem Ashraf

4 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by 3dcon

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service