Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'geometry' (88)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Select geometry in Rhino from Grasshopper

Is there a way to select objects in the Rhino window (i.e., yellow-outline-select) using Grasshopper? HDT Utilities, Horster Reference, etc…

Started by Scott Penman

14 Oct 25, 2019
Reply by Jon Krizan

Map a geometry on a surface (grasshopper beginner)

Hi guys! I'm quite new on grasshopper, and I'm trying to map a geometry on a irregular surface, avoiding that the geometry will be distor…

Started by Matteo Fornasier

34 Nov 25, 2017
Reply by chiar molino

deeper understanding of algorithmic logic

Hi, I would like to find a book or some resources on the logic behind algorithmic design, I already Read AAD by the great "Arturo Tedeschi"…

Started by Husein

4 Sep 20, 2017
Reply by Husein

Intersection / Boolean polysurfaces in grasshopper

Hello everyone, I'm struggling with an issue in gh.  I baked everything to Rhino just to show what I want to get.  This is a model of a m…

Started by gabriela

9 Aug 19, 2017
Reply by gabriela

Target geometry output of Pull Points component

I have a large amount of points and curves (geolocations and streets) and want to find the closest point to each point on the street networ…

Started by Toivo Säwén

0 Jul 11, 2017

divide into rectangles

Hi,I need to divide a general geometry into rectangles like in the picture.I hope i explained myself.Thank you all :D

Started by Nicola

6 Jul 11, 2017
Reply by Nicola

Populate

What is the difference between the Populate Geometry and the Populate 2D components? Thank you! Attched is a file with a rectangular surfa…

Started by Giulia Fenci

6 Jul 5, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

How to prevent two geometry collections from merging when inputted as single variable in scripting component?

I would like to input an arbitrary number of geometry collection components into a single variable of a Python scripting component. However…

Started by Bianchi Dy

4 Jun 27, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

How to create the topography according to these spreading grid lines on a plane?

How to create the topography according to these spreading grid lines on a plane? Maybe the logic is based on the density of these lines? I…

Started by youkou

1 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

How to create the topography according to these lines on a plane?

How to create the topography according to these lines on a plane? Maybe the logic is based on the density of these lines? I don't really k…

Started by youkou

16 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by youkou

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service