Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'galapagos' (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Installation giving Galapagos errors

Hi all, I am new to grasshopper and while I was installing, I got the following error message. Object: GalapagosObject (level 1) Exceptio…

Started by Judhajit Chakraborty

19 Feb 2, 2020
Reply by Betti

Optimising Angular Facade in Galapagos

Hi guys, I am trying to optimise the facade below into around 10 standard panels. I have included the script I am currently using which lo…

Started by Matthew Barnacle

1 Apr 18, 2019
Reply by Michael Fagan

Galapagos result interpretation

Dear All, How one should interpret the results while Galapagos is running? How can I evaluate my fitness function? The attached is an exam…

Started by Balazs Kisfali

6 Mar 20, 2019
Reply by jason mike

Seems that galapagos don't wait for anemone's finishing.

Hi all. I'm trying to create a new curve that are the same as  the old curve  on TOP view, but are tangential at every point(the old curv…

Started by Miracle Ma

3 Dec 14, 2018
Reply by Jesper Wallgren

Galapagos bug? integer picking.

Hi David   I've been playing with galapagos solving a problem that requires to find the shortest path over the surface of a box. It worked…

Started by Frane Zilic

3 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Sean L

The optimization of plots by galapagos

Hi all, I'm a really new grasshopper user, Recently I saw the following GIF on the Internet, and this project is about the optimization of…

Started by weizhiwei

3 Nov 23, 2017
Reply by weizhiwei

Inscribed rectangle

Hi all, I'm a really new grasshopper user, I have a problem to understand how to find the biggest inscribed rectangle in any graphics. Than…

Started by weizhiwei

16 Nov 21, 2017
Reply by weizhiwei

Galapagos

Hi I have some questions concerning the plugin 'Galapagos'. I'm using this tool for my thesis research in which I try to optimize a folded…

Started by Reinout van Arnhem

5 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Reinout van Arnhem

Keep last Galapagos Round in memory to bake different results ?

Hi David,   Thanks so much for the latest version of Galapagos! What a fantastic tool.    I am currently using the "reinstate" button quite…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

5 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Marina Jostina

Galapagos

Hi I have some questions concerning the plugin 'Galapagos'. I'm using this tool for my thesis research in which I try to optimize a folded…

Started by Reinout van Arnhem

0 Sep 30, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service