Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'frame' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adaptive Diagrid Facade Panels

Hello,I need a little hand with a project of mine. I'm trying to create a diagrid surface that is organized into frames and panels. The pan…

Started by Caleb Wild

14 Jun 13, 2019
Reply by Christopher Flynn

Desperate!How to develop a space frame structure based on very complex surface?

I want to develop a space frame structure based on the surface that I designed. But I tried a lot of ways to write the grasshopper scripts.…

Started by Sirui Zhou

6 Oct 25, 2017
Reply by peter fotiadis

Torsion in a polyline

Hello,  Browsing through the forum I did not find any discussion related to curve torsion.  In the image attached, I have a polyline that c…

Started by Lorenzo Franceschini

1 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

Preparing for Lasercutting (Packing)

Hi Guys, iam new to phyton and scripting and i really dont know if there is an easy or makeable opportunity to pack those curves very thick…

Started by Hendrik

3 May 17, 2017
Reply by John

Panelising a Polysurface

Hello everyone,I am having some trouble figuring out how to panelise a polysurface. My end goal is to create a 3D space frame that supports…

Started by Polys90

0 Apr 15, 2017

Shift division of surface using graph mapper

Hi, I'm trying to divide an irregular surface and would like to use graph mapper to change the spacing of the grid segments to my liking. H…

Started by Ben Weatherhead

5 Apr 8, 2017
Reply by Ben Weatherhead

Hello! Need help with connecting points to create a space frame, final step of the process (irregular surface)

Hi guys, first of all Im very new to grashopper and rhino so please bear with me. I've managed to create a surface in Rhino and wanted to c…

Started by Jsalit

11 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Joaquim Filipe Reis

Hi, i need some advice about making a spaceframe under a facated surface

Hello people, let me just start with the fact that I'm new to grasshopper and I don't know where else to refer to I hope you guys can help…

Started by Jsalit

0 Mar 16, 2017

Space frame crashing please help

hi  so iv made a space frame system that works well until i apply the pipes component allowing the lines to be more then line. when i do t…

Started by euan miller

1 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Birk Binnard

frame size

Hi all, being this my first post, I feel ashamed for the stupidity of the question, but here it goes. Theres any chance to change the view…

Started by Pep Tornabell

3 Oct 22, 2016
Reply by Thadeus Reed

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service