Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'font' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

weird plane-to-plane alignment behavior

I am trying to port the Font Parser component from VB.net to C# (as a personal exercise and also to add some extra features as text justifi…

Started by Alessio Erioli

13 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

Need help with Text component

Hello everyone! I downloaded component for fonts (http://www.giuliopiacentino.com/grasshopper-tools/). It solves almost all my problems! Bu…

Started by Filip Bielicki

2 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Filip Bielicki

Bowerbird: Single line fonts

I have created a grasshopper component which represents text with a single line font for labeling and engraving. You can define location, o…

Started by Thomas

4 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by martyn hogg

strange behaviour of extrusion in bowerbird

Hi, Untill recently I had no problem with extruding the specially designed bowerbird font but all of a sudden I encounter all kinds of pro…

Started by Michiel van der Kley

1 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Thomas

update from 0.9.0014 to 0.9.0056 changes valuelist and font settings in panel

Hi, I just noticed strange results in my defintion because after updating to 56 all used valuelist settings are lost. GH shows that by movi…

Started by Thomas J. Mrokon

0 Jul 2, 2013

Unroll Facade, 3d Text mapping, bake with colour and group

Hi Folks, As i updated the FabTools on friday and some components changed from the last release, i've done some example files. They show ho…

Started by Florian Frank

0 May 26, 2013

Skeletal Mesh Font - Voronoi > Weaverbird

Hi all, I'm very much a beginner but hoping for some guidance. I'm trying to create a 3D Font with a wireframe structure. Using the wirefr…

Started by Jonny Blackmore

0 Dec 3, 2012

change text tag fonts

Hey guys! Is there any way, to control "text tag 3D" component's font output? I mean it would be nice to have a parameter that controls th…

Started by Jeliszej Korcsak

5 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Jeliszej Korcsak

Font parser

Is there a trick to using David's font parser for Laser cutting that was posted to the parametricmodel.com website.  I have installed the f…

Started by Stan Carroll

3 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Stan Carroll

Component.ttf = Davids Icon letters as a TrueType font

I've compiled David Ruttens Icon letters (as seen in this post) into a TrueType font called "Component". David also drew a lower case and s…

Started by Mårten Nettelbladt

1 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Andy Payne

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service