Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'folding' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trilateration user object

[Download link at the bottom] In geometry, trilateration is the process of determining absolute or relative locations of points by measure…

Started by Co-de-iT

2 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by taz

simple folding with kangaroo...

Hello again forum... I am trying to understand some basic folding principles with kangaroo and cant seem to get it to work right. I have a…

Started by Ethan

1 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Ethan

Matrix Solver / Optimizer

Hi guys,I'm working on rigid folding in origami style.In used this paper to approach the issue.By extracting a single folding vertex with t…

Started by Benjamin Felbrich

0 Nov 25, 2013

Folding Spiral Mesh

Hi, I have created a spiral through looking at sunflowers. From that I have created a mesh and exploded the faces, so they are all indepent…

Started by Jessica Beagelman

2 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Jessica Beagelman

surface to mesh keeps subdividing two connecting triangles- folding triangles

I am trying to use the attached script to simulate two triangles hinging together but I am having trouble inputting a mesh. I need to dra…

Started by Sarah Shuttleworth

0 Oct 8, 2013

How can I script this simple, folded structure?

Hello, I'm new to Grasshopper and desperately need some help. I'm an architecture student and have to script a project. I've come up with a…

Started by Marc

0 Mar 25, 2013

Orienting relative to an already oriented object.

I have an application where I'd like to generate a sequence of objects based off of a text file containing a sequence of numbers. I would h…

Started by Daniel Cellucci

1 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Paper Folding: Intersections at Creases

I'm trying to fold up a hexagon towards it center along its diagonals. My first attempt at this involved rotating the "crease curves" about…

Started by Curry J Hackett

2 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Florian Frank

Proliferative Folding

People, I'm asking for help about a tutorial from Live Components: http://livecomponents-ny.com/2010/02/16/4_4-proliferative-folding/ I was…

Started by Mariana Schetini Basso

4 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Mariana Schetini Basso

Kangaroo mesh folding!

Hi all, simple task- trying to fold some edges in a mesh using kangaroo, could somebody take a look at the definition and tell me what I'm…

Started by Artyom Maxim

2 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Artyom Maxim

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by