Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'folding' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problem with Polyline Restoration after Hexagrid Cell Manipulation

Hello guys, I have a regular hexagrid (white polylines) draped over a semicylinder. My script is meant to fold the grid following the direc…

Started by Marc

2 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Marc

Folding paper strip

hello friends I need help to search a link where I can understand how can I get started on Hinge forces in Kangaroo so that I can mimic a p…

Started by Gaurav Goel

0 Jan 24, 2016

How can i constrain an origami to a curved surface?

Hi guys , i really need some help. I'm tring  to constrain an "origami surface" ( which i take on this forum as example) to another curved…

Started by alessandro

1 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by laura h

origami folding

Hi guys, I m new to grasshopper, I wanted to unfold this polygon shape like the Example pyramid. Does anybody know it could be done?

Started by j.dai

0 May 16, 2015

Paper lamp simulation question

hi all I would like simulation Chinese paper lamp by using kangaroo, and in the end I would like use SLA 3D print to print it out, the goal…

Started by Lo cheng wei

0 Feb 12, 2015

Curved Folding

Hi,  I have been looking for some tutorial that can explain how curved folding can be achieved in kangaroo. I have seen few examples by Tom…

Started by hassan.orion

1 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by Ethan

folding pattern

I have been trying to make a folding pattern using hinges from kangaroo to achieve the image <  1.png  The hinge at the first step doesn…

Started by gule ser

2 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by gule ser

Attractor Point Failure

I created origami structure and i want to make it to behave with attractor points. I manage to make with attractors but not the correct way…

Started by Oytun Gür

1 May 12, 2014
Reply by Danny Boyes

Problem With Simple Paper Folding

Hi everyone I am trying to make some animations of "folding paper" As you see in the video, the problem is, the area of the paper is changi…

Started by Mahdiyar

2 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Mahdiyar

Video tutorial: origami folding structure

In this Grasshopper Rhino tutorial you are going to learn parametric modeling of a folding roof structure. It uses origami folding techni…

Started by Renee Puusepp

7 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Taylour

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service