Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'flip' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to flip lists within a list? - I've painted myself into a corner with this one!

Background: I'm trying to generate curved pillows shapes from triangular mesh faces. Problem: I'm trying to find a way to flip lists of U a…

Started by Alex S

0 Oct 11, 2017

Flip matrix inside a tree branch

Hello dear forum,   I am making a column that is made from a series of closed curves which I have divided and then flipped the matrix in or…

Started by Noam Burg

4 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Noam Burg

How to flip the Direction of a curve based on the Z value of the start and end point

Hi, How can I flip the direction of a curve based on the Z value of the start and end point? The flip based on an example curve is not wor…

Started by Bas Goris

8 May 12, 2017
Reply by Hendrik

Flip Matrix in a large tree using shift path / PROBLEM

Hello everyone! I'm struggling with shift path + flip matrix. I. What I'm trying to do? I'm trying to make the same flip matrix operation…

Started by fedezorrozuag

2 Apr 23, 2017
Reply by fedezorrozuag

Switch Once

Unroll and Unfold flatten my surfaces to world co-ordinates which ever way my surface normals face. Is there a way to alter this - or if no…

Started by Jonathan Sheridan

2 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Sheridan

flip / rotate line

Hi im having trouble with the orientation of the curve i have made. I need to flip or rotate it 180 degrees to the outside of the object wh…

Started by Ben Millington

2 May 18, 2016
Reply by Ben Millington

HELP ME PLEASE!

Hey there! Please someone help me with this problem, I'm trying to connect the points in order, like 1-2-3-4-5... but not with a polyline,…

Started by Juan Carlos Rivera

1 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

How do I flip a surface in python?

How do I flip a surface in python?  can't get 'ghcomp.Flip' and 'rs.flipsurface' to work..

Started by Thomas Perkov

2 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Thomas Perkov

Flip Curve in Python

Hi, I am trying to reverse a curve, but I only get a "True" output once it is completed. I know I have to create a duplicate but how the du…

Started by jnm

2 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

curve/surface flipped on its own

Hello people! i need some help with the project that i am currently working on. basically, i'm trying to replace all the edges of a icosahe…

Started by Aslan Adnan

2 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by Aslan Adnan

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by