Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'flatten' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Switch Once

Unroll and Unfold flatten my surfaces to world co-ordinates which ever way my surface normals face. Is there a way to alter this - or if no…

Started by Jonathan Sheridan

2 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Sheridan

can't get proper vectors

I took a circular base and then tried to find parametrically defined sun shading fenestration projections with the help of ladybird. Howeve…

Started by Archemo

1 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Archemo

REQUEST: Shift Path behavior

Last one for now... I love the shift path component... however, there is one place where it breaks down.  Shift Path will fail if you pass…

Started by Marc Syp

4 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by Olivier Suire

behaviour of "squished bakery"

Hello everyone, I'm trying to flatten a cutting pattern, that I want to generate with GH. The tricky part are the dynamic seam holes, which…

Started by vincent

8 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by Armin Seltz

Reconstitute a tree after flattening

Hi I am new to Grasshopper but have set myself a difficult challenge. I have been trying to manipulate some solar data that comes in as azi…

Started by Charles Sowers

5 May 26, 2016
Reply by Charles Sowers

Need ideas for an icon

After a request by Arend I added an unflatten component for reversing a flattening operation. If you still have the original tree and the n…

Started by David Rutten

81 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Diego

"organic louvers"

I'm trying to produce a grasshopper definition that yields something similar to the attached "Example" image.  I have it working rather nic…

Started by Matt Bianco-Splann

5 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

flatten/unroll diagid lines/curves

Hi! I created a building with a double-curved façade with a diagrid structure. I used the lunchbox component and this is working perfectly…

Started by Henk

1 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Pieter Segeren

tiling pattern not completing

Im trying to tile a single tetrahedron tetrahedron.png  in grasshopper. The tile looks like this 1.png but some parts of the tetrahedron ar…

Started by gule ser

2 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by gule ser

From curved to flat - for lazer cutting

Hi I'm preparing something for lazer-cutting, the attached image shows an example of what I need. The wooden slat is curved, and has a slot…

Started by James Schollum

1 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by martyn hogg

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by