Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'files' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meerkat GIS file

Overview Video Detailed Instructions Video I've had some requests for sharing Meerkat.  And I didn't want to release it until I finished t…

Started by Nathan Lowe

15 Mar 18, 2018
Reply by Niki Sid

Grasshopper for Mac using Rhino WIP doesn't open .gh files?

Hello, My Macbook is bootcamped and I have Rhino installed on my Mac side. I needed to learn Grasshopper for a project so I downloaded it f…

Started by Margarida Osorio

0 Jul 10, 2017

Shp. File for World Cities

Hi Everyone,  I'm trying to create a info-graphic by mapping relationships between cities. I want to use atit to import a shape file (if i…

Started by Andres Lara

0 Jun 10, 2017

help feed back

This is a dangerous process, yet here I go.  To begin, I must first state that I love Grasshopper and I use it almost daily.  My feed back…

Started by Bill Amaya

1 Jun 1, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

all .dll files in Grasshopper special components folder will not load

Recently I had to reinstall Grasshopper to my computer. Since then, none of the components requiring a .dll file will run. The message says…

Started by Jessica Duke

1 May 8, 2016
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Rename files - Windows

Hi guys. Have any of you played with changing file names of large number of existing files?  E.g. a lot of PDF files with a slight change i…

Started by Rasmus Holst

5 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Rasmus Holst

Mode Lab .pdf documents download

Hi, I'm new on grasshopper, making my first steps. I'm trying to download the Primer from Mode Lab, there's no way the files can be downloa…

Started by KLZ

0 Feb 29, 2016

How can I change the location of the special folders?

By default, the GH configuration has the special folders located in AppData/Roaming.  I would like to change this for several reasons: Ob…

Started by Norm Sash

6 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Ortler Mark

Galapagos Gh Tutorials files. To get deeply understand it

I want to find Series Tutorials for Galapagos component in Grasshopper. Whatever Gh files or series videos. To follow them step by step and…

Started by Hoda Tawkol

3 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Tue Nguyen Tri

Meerkat: GIS to Grasshopper

Though not as streamlined as some other methods of bringing shape files into Grasshopper, Meerkat combines a straightforward UI in a .exe…

Started by Nathan Lowe

37 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Nathan Lowe

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service